WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

ROAMINGMICKEYDOORMAGNETsmall.jpg

ROAMING MICKEY
What is Roaming Mickey? It's a big magnet with Roaming Mickey and Ports of call on it, with short instruction and plenty of room for you to sign it.

What I need to do? It's quite simple. We will start the Roam by placing the Roaming Mickey magnet on someone's door. With a magnet will be a list of participating staterooms and pens. You need to sign the magnet, cross over your stateroom # and put it on someone else's door who has not signed it yet. At the end of the cruise the last person will return it to the door of the room number printed on the magnet. If I get it back by the end of the cruise I'll take a picture and share it with you once we get home so you can see where Roaming Mickey was and print it out.

If you want to be a part of it please let me know by sending a message here on DIS (Lexa) or FB with your stateroom #. If you don't have # yet, please still send a message so I'll know how many rooms we have.

Also, does anyone know why they skipped Remember the Magic the last night of the EBPC in December?

Yes. Because the woman singer (voice of some character) who sang on the last night was supposed to sing the previous night, but apparently didn't arrive to get get on in Costa Maya in time to do the sound check.

GOOD MORNING FELLOW CRUISERS!!! Let the countdown begin . . . . We now have

tharg-1-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif
tharg-0-50-trans.gif

DAYS UNTIL WE CRUISE!!!

Wow, not long to go at all! I've never booked a cruise so late before (DH is happy that finally I am NOT planning a vacation over a year out :rotfl:), and it is wonderful to be in the double digits almost straightaway.
Only ten days to go until us silver castaways get to book our activities (and by the next cruise we'll be gold)! :cheer2:

Hi all,
Just booked this cruise and am SO thrilled!!! Its a dream come true to do Panama Canal with Disney. I can't believe we're really doing this!

I'm Liz and husband is Joe. Can't wait to get to know you better :flower3: Will post picture soon.

WELCOME!

ROAMINGMICKEYDOORMAGNETsmall.jpg

If you want to be a part of it please let me know by sending a message here on DIS (Lexa) or FB with your stateroom #. If you don't have # yet, please still send a message so I'll know how many rooms we have.

We're in for Roaming Mickey. No Room # yet; will PM you when we get one.

Going to WDW Tuesday and Wed . Animal Kingdom is our destination.We have friends coming who have never been to AK . Started working on my FE gifts . I think I will have to do two different things. I don't have enough of one item . I made some cute ornaments for my grandchildren I will bring them to guest services to be signed .

All, I have been catching up on the posts since the change over from the old thread and want to make a suggestion. When planning events around the ship please keep in mind that we are not the only ones trying to enjoy the cruise. "Flash Mobbing" Diversions when others are trying to enjoy a relaxing evening may not be a good idea idea for everyone involved. Might I suggest planning our group activities during the "done times" I.e diversions during the day, so that all can enjoy the ship as wish to.

Just a suggestion......

All, I have been catching up on the posts since the change over from the old thread and want to make a suggestion. When planning events around the ship please keep in mind that we are not the only ones trying to enjoy the cruise. "Flash Mobbing" Diversions when others are trying to enjoy a relaxing evening may not be a good idea idea for everyone involved. Might I suggest planning our group activities during the "done times" I.e diversions during the day, so that all can enjoy the ship as wish to.

Just a suggestion......

Perhaps we should all just enjoy the cruise..... I will be from my pool chair !!

The Kracken said:

Just a suggestion......

disneypilots said:
Perhaps we should all just enjoy the cruise..... I will be from my pool chair !!

I think the above might be a good thought but I totally agree with Disneypilots. Ian going to just enjoy my two weeks off of work.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

Just a suggestion......

Catching up too! I would be in to watching a "Flash Mobbing" if you all want to dance in your pajamas to "Panama"

Just a suggestion......

I plan on spending all of my time relaxing and enjoying myself - also from my pool chair at the adult poolpirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter