WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

aan1701 said:
So just wondering if anyone booked anything today. We are keeping our streak up with DCL WBPC cruises and booked and paid the deposit for 5/2/14. I would have liked the southern rout but I don't like the idea of trying to fly SB San Juan and it has way to many port days for me to enjoy a cruise. I like sea days and port days too, but that only had one sea day. If it were like the 11 night a few years ago out if PC I would have booked in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

We are Silver so we have to wait until tomorrow morning. 5am! :eek:

We are Silver so we have to wait until tomorrow morning. 5am! :eek:

Thanks - I had no idea this was available to book tomorrow! Living in N. San Diego, I am thrilled the 2014 WBPC ends here:cool1:

Looking forward to meeting everyone in May...pondering only one checked bag per person...hating airline baggage fees. Happy Wednesday:)

Alexis Green said:
Got an update from DCL it will be $20 per guest and they have confirmed an hour for a private mixology class on either the 15th or 16th they will let me know exactly which day, but the 15th is the 1st day I requested!

Alexis.... Not sure if I signed us up but if I did I'm going to have to back out. I can't remember what I signed up for. Just got to thinking if I went I mould never make it back to my room..... One drink and I'm out for the night. Think I better stick to wine.

LindaBabe said:
Good Morning, Happy Cruisers!

No cruise news here - I'm emptying my 'library' so we can get new carpet. UGH. Stunning how much one can accumulate in 20 years.

Might pack my cruise suitcase today and carry it down cellar - then the stuff will be out of the way and the packing will be done. Isn't THAT a brilliant idea?

Happy Day, all!

Florida clothes are PC clothes. If I packed now what would I wear till the cruise.

Mom323 said:
This is the longest we have lived in one place. While I didn't enjoy moving every 3 years, it helped keep us from accumulating too much. :) I should do a deep clean in every room just to clear things out. Maybe after the cruise.:rolleyes:

I've thought about bringing up one of the carryons.I have a small pile started. I like your idea! It is BRILLIANT! :idea:

I know what you mean..... 23 yrs in the military moving every three years and then retired for 24 yrs .... You do collect a lot of stuff!

We booked Oct 4 southern Caribbean. Our 47th anniversary will be Oct 6 and we LOVE St Lucia and Antigua. We are looking forward to the new ports we have not yet seen too. Lots of port days, so it will be very different than this one. But, it's ALL good on a Disney cruise. :thumbsup2

Well this cough Brought me to the hospital today I could not breath . Now sure if. It is the congestionn or my myasthenia gravis disease causing problems keep me in your good thoughts

Happy Goofy said:
Well this cough Brought me to the hospital today I could not breath . Now sure if. It is the congestionn or my myasthenia gravis disease causing problems keep me in your good thoughts

Hope you get better soon.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I am one who would set sail and not touch land for a week or so. Port days get in the way a bit!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I hope you get well soon...will be thinking of you!

May I ask what you are looking at?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We booked a sideways 11B on the 2-night Weekend Getaway. No missed school, no flights, and puts me and DH over to Gold. People are calling it pricey but it's only a little bit more than comparable sq ft on the 2-nighters Carnival offers out of LA, and that's a premium I'm willing to pay to be on a Disney ship instead.

We moved our last OBB to the 10/11/14 Southern Caribbean this morning. We did a SC on another line in 2007 which had no sea days at all, 6 ports. The Disney will hit three of those same ports, but we will get 2 new ones, Antigua and Grenada. We have been asking Disney for Southern Caribbean out of San Juan for years, so really glad they are finally delivering. Plus this will be our first opportunity to sail the refurbed Magic. Happy Dance!!:cool1:

I would love to do the SC as well, but it is very hard for us to cruise in September when my son has just started school. It is MUCH easier to justify taking him out in May when school is almost over! :)

Thank goodness we are doing PC this year. Jackson starts school full time in September. So between school and his Mom's crazy schedule it will be difficult for us to do cruising in the off seasons. I think we will be looking at Alaska or Europe for 2014

Hope you feel better. Sending pixie dust your way pixiedust:

cwdefouw said:
We moved our last OBB to the 10/11/14 Southern Caribbean this morning. We did a SC on another line in 2007 which had no sea days at all, 6 ports. The Disney will hit three of those same ports, but we will get 2 new ones, Antigua and Grenada. We have been asking Disney for Southern Caribbean out of San Juan for years, so really glad they are finally delivering. Plus this will be our first opportunity to sail the refurbed Magic. Happy Dance!!:cool1:

SC is tiring with all the ports. We did a Carnival out of San Juan 3 yrs ago and I was crying for a fun day at sea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter