• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

@ WBC-- need help!

pinktinkmommy

Earning My Ears
Desk staff is horrid. On my phone so details later. But for now, the AC in our 2nd bedroom is not cooling. Doesn't blow at all. It's so hot! Up until 2am dealing with it when front desk closed out our ticket without it getting done. They just came out and told us all units are this way. Have to override unit so it's at 65 and runs nonstop and leave bedroom doors open. Did this last night an it sucked. Dh and I froze and kids were sweating. Maintenance told us not to switch bc all units do this. Really? NO air comes out vents in second bedroom.

Resort is nice otherwise but given the issues and horrible staff attitude, I'm really regretting not being onsite right now. :( I want to like it here but they're not helping with that.

Call and ask for the Manager on Duty. I am not familiar with the resort, but that sounds wrong. When I have any issue I immediately ask for the Manager on Duty at any hotel. I hope they can fix it. Reading this reminds me why I own DVC. DVC isn't perfect but the service I get always is.

Sounds like a lazy desk clerk. We nevr have any problems there. I would also request a manager and get the situation straightened out. What building are you in?

Desk staff is horrid. On my phone so details later. But for now, the AC in our 2nd bedroom is not cooling. Doesn't blow at all. It's so hot! Up until 2am dealing with it when front desk closed out our ticket without it getting done. They just came out and told us all units are this way. Have to override unit so it's at 65 and runs nonstop and leave bedroom doors open. Did this last night an it sucked. Dh and I froze and kids were sweating. Maintenance told us not to switch bc all units do this. Really? NO air comes out vents in second bedroom.

Resort is nice otherwise but given the issues and horrible staff attitude, I'm really regretting not being onsite right now. :( I want to like it here but they're not helping with that.

Hi pinktinkmommy, I would love to hear how your week is going. Did they resolve your problem? I am hoping that since you havn't posted anymore that things are going well and your are having a fabulous time. Please let us know if you are able. Thanks.

Sorry. Been a little busy. ;). Realized I never even asked my real question which was if others had AC issues too. Maintenance was great and helped us work around it. Feel like I'm personally killing polar bears with it running so much though.

Really do like the resort. Bldg 2, 8th floor, corner room. Nice location. Rooms are super quiet. Have now had some great staff encounters. Still missing monorail but if I was there I'd be flipping out about space (or price of BLT rental!). Will probably stay here again. Full review next week.

Thanks to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter