WBC...anyone rent from Jeff Hudson?

Momma2PrinceNPrinces

DIS Veteran
I got an extremely low rate quote from Jeff Hudson. It makes me nervous because everybody else was at least $100-200 higher for the week. Please put me at ease!

Love vacation strategy ! They were so easy to deal with - the transaction was very easy and smooth.

I got an extremely low rate quote from Jeff Hudson. It makes me nervous because everybody else was at least $100-200 higher for the week. Please put me at ease!

Did you use Jeff Hudson? I am wondering if your experience dealing with him was great. Trying to decide if it will be okay to book with him. Thanks so much

We did end up using him! He was fantastic to work with and super quick with responding to any questions. He also price matched the lower quote from someone else :thumbsup2

Did you use Jeff Hudson? I am wondering if your experience dealing with him was great. Trying to decide if it will be okay to book with him. Thanks so much

We used Jeff Hudson last summer. I booked the reservation last minute and it all worked out very nicely.No problems. I would use him again to make a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter