WB Studio Tour & Universal In One Day??

duckvader

Earning My Ears
Evening folks,

Myself, partner & 12 yo daughter are coming over from Scotland for a 2 week tour of California & arrive in Hollywood on Oct 20th (Sunday evening) from Santa Barbara.

We are going to do the WB studio tour on the Monday & are now thinking about doing Universal straight after it. Is this doable??

We have another day in the area before heading off to Disney on the Tuesday evening. We were hoping to go to the Farmers Market on 3rd St & also have a look around the area (Hollywood Sign, Walk Of Fame etc), but would it be better to do this on the Monday after the WB Studio tour & then go to Universal on the Tuesday before heading off to Disney?

Any advice would be gratefully received :)

Thank you...

Evening folks,

Myself, partner & 12 yo daughter are coming over from Scotland for a 2 week tour of California & arrive in Hollywood on Oct 20th (Sunday evening) from Santa Barbara.

We are going to do the WB studio tour on the Monday & are now thinking about doing Universal straight after it. Is this doable??

We have another day in the area before heading off to Disney on the Tuesday evening. We were hoping to go to the Farmers Market on 3rd St & also have a look around the area (Hollywood Sign, Walk Of Fame etc), but would it be better to do this on the Monday after the WB Studio tour & then go to Universal on the Tuesday before heading off to Disney?

Any advice would be gratefully received :)

Thank you...
I think you would be better off doing the WB tour and then sight seeing on Monday. Tuesday you can go to Universal early and will be able to accomplish a lot more than if you arrive in the afternoon.

Sure. The WB tour is about 3 hours (all included). If you take the tour early you
may be able to get to Universal by noon. That gives you 6 hours. Not enough
to see everything but enough to see the highlights.

Of course you'll have Sunday evening to see some of the Hollywood sights
(Hollywood Sign, Walk Of Fame, Chinese Theater) and if you return Monday
after the WB tour you can spend a few hours at Farmers Market and return
to Hollywood to see more of the Hollywood Sign and Walk Of Fame. No
rushing to catch everything before "Hollywood" closes. The Tuesday at
Universal - a leisurely trip seeing everything you and to see and one last
return to Hollywood to see what you may have missed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter