• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Way Early I know but anyone going on Eastern May 1-8 2004?

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

This new cruise just keeps getting better and better...before long the 558 days that we still have to wait will dwindle down, down, down....

I am so excited to have an "official" May 2004 cruiser (PhillyJen) on the April/May 2006 cruise with us...there is plenty of room on board and plenty of time to save your pennies everyone, so consider joining us...IT WILL ROCK!!! My new thread is starting to see a little bit of action...I can only hope that we can meet some awesome people through it like we did with all of you guys!!!!!

:wave2:
Glad to hear your cruising again. We've looked into those dates and we just not sure we can swing it. Tell you're husband that we looked into the Disney Vacation Club after our long talk with him. We we're very impressed, but still thinking. Is there ever a right time? We have 2 in college that we're trying to help, ! more in high school and one in college talking about getting married. BUT we love Disney:earsboy:
Hope your girls are doing well, I bet there getting ready for there next Disney adventure:earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Your Disney Friends,
Bob & Cathy Kamyszek

Hello everybody

Lot´s of greetings from Germany.
Silke and i are also back in "cruise" mode,I booked a 4night cruise on the Wonder from 23.´till 27,April 2006 and got a secret poerthole room.YES!!!!!
I need to escape from my 40.birthday(oh my God,I´m feeling old).
It´s a long time but luckily we have our trip to New Zealand in February and I´m not starting my countdown untill then.

Take care
conny:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Hello Conny!

:wave:

It' good to see you around! Hope things are going well for you. Sounds like you have some great travel plans coming up. The best we can do is Arizona in Febuary for our daughter's college graduation & Oklahoma in July for a family wedding. There has been some Disney talk for next summer by some of the family but nothing in our immedate future:scared1: Maybe I can convince Bill for a Magic May cruise 2006???
Hope all is well with you!!!! Take care

Lisa

Hey anyone still around???? Can you believe it was one year agao today we all met. :grouphug: We were on our first night, and many of us were in Rockin Bar D enjoying the entertainment.

I can't believe it's been that long already. :sad2:

Well hope everyone is doing well and one day may we reunite aboard the Disney Magic.

Remember the Disney Magic!!!! :earsboy:

Hi Everyone,
We're still around but no $$$ for cruising. Robyn is still working on the Magic. She will be switching to the Wonder in June. Last I heard she's planning to go to Italy when she's on vacation this fall.

We're planning a camping vacation in October. It's a far cry from the Magic but WAY cheaper and since we enjoy nature, we'll just pitch our tent and sit and watch the river run by. Maybe do a little hiking and watch the squirrels.

I mentioned on the Live from the 4-30 Eastern that last year this time we were on the Magic. Time does fly.

Reine

Hi all!
:hourglass Time sure does fly! I can't believe it was a year already! Bill & I just celebrated our 10th anniversay & we held a caribbean party! BIG pitchers of Konk Koolers for everyone!! Everyone loved them! :tilt: BIll's doing great and so am I. I was just named Basic Life Support Provider of the Year for my county (I'm a volunteer EMTin Orange County NY) and for the Hudson Valley Region! :goodvibes I'm so psyched!
HI Reine sounds like DD is doing well. :cheer2: When she goes to the Wonder will she be doing the same job or is it a promotion? Itlay sounds wonderful! Our DD went to Milan for several days for work & she said it was nice. Not as clean as she expected but very nice. Tell Robin to look out for guys trying to pick her up. Shannon says that's a big thing there. They like to try to take your $$.
No cruise this year. Maybe next. We didn't get to see "BowTie Joe" last trip but we hope to next! We are going to WDW for Halloween! Just for a few days. That should calm our Disney fix.
Well hope everyone else is doing well. Take care!

Lisa

:cool1: Hello my fellow cruisers :cool1:

So great to see that you´re still out there.Our new cruising countdown is down to 356 days till our 23.April Wonder cruise.We can´t wait.
New Zealand was wonderful,no injuries this time,but camera got stolen at Singapore Airport.It seems there will never be a vacation without some minor catastrophies for me.
Reine-since we will be on the Wonder,maybe we´ll have the chance to meet Robyn.
One more thing-does anybody have a good recommendation,where to stay for the night before the cruise at Cocoa Beach,not expansive,but clean.That would be great.
Bye for now and lots of greetings from Germany :wave: :wave:
Conny

Hey everyone,

instead of thinking back about last years cruise, lets have a two year anniversary one. Come join us on the April 29th, 2006 Eastern Magic Cruise thread, and then book it and come with us.

Joe you know you want to, I just have to tell everyone that 1 year ago I had the best vacation that I have ever taken in my life. To all of you who were a part of that I need to say Thanks.

Tom pirate:

Hello Conny!! Glad to hear of an injury free vacation! How long will you be in the states? Are you just going to FLa? Hope all is well. How is your sister?

Lisa

Tom,
My name is Cathy and we were on the cruise with you last year at this time.Just wanted to let you know we will be joining you again, April 29th on the Magic. We've already booked it, so hopefully nothing will get in the way. Last time we had 12 with us. This time we're up to 16, 5 cabins.
We'll be talking to you! We can start the count down-361 days to go!!!! :cool1:

Cathy

Yeah!!! Our friends from GR are joining us again!!! Yippie! Cathy, you'll have to check out the other thread that I started for that cruise...it's up to 23 pages already so you'd better get in on the action now!!!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=8466936#post8466936

It is weird to think that it has been a whole year since our cruise...in some ways it seems like it was yesterday, but in some ways it seems like it was forever ago! I guess the great part is knowing that we'll be doing it again in another year!!! Yeah!!!

Conny, it sounds like you'll be getting off of the ship (Wonder) right before we get on (Magic). FYI, we stayed at the Ronjon Resort last year the night before the cruise and will be doing it again next year...it was awesome!

It was great hearing from everyone again!!! And remember, there is still room on the 4-29-06 Magic...remember how much fun you had last year!!! Join us!!!

Hi Lisa.
Yes,we will indeed stay fo one week in WDW after our cruise(not before because of Easter Holidays-too crowded),but we are planning on doing Discovery Cove and Seaworld,so itís not only Disney this time.Silke is fine and sends happy greetings to all of you. :cheer2: :cheer2:
Belle&Rellas Mom-I looked into Ronjons,but we just need a place to sleep,we arrive not befpre 7 or 8 and leave the next morning for the Wonder and for that I think is too expensive.I was thinking about Motel6 or something like that.
Anyway,we have some time to make up our minds.
Take care
Conny :cool1: :cool1:

Glad to see some of you still around!!!

Conny - hope you are all healed up now!

Lisa - How could you miss Bow Tie Joe.. He was the guy carrying a beer mug all cruise. :groom:

Reine - Glad all is well with Robyn and your fam!

Cathy - wow on the same cruise again with the MI folks. Wish we were too!!

My MI friends... I will be seeing you soon... Vegas I believe. :banana:

Well we are heading to WDW this summer June 23 - July 2 so if any of you are around that time let us know. Always nice to see a May 1st cruiser!! :grouphug:

Take care all!!

This was almost 8 years ago, but was looking at some old threads and came across this and had to post something. Is anyone still out there?

Reading some of this has brought up some great memories.

tom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter