way.com tix

Tinkerbell19672

DIS Veteran
Has anyone purchased tickets through way.com? We're staying at DLH and I'm wondering if we could take the vouchers to the hotel desk to turn into tix or is it only done at ticket booth? TIA!

I bought our tickets through them but haven't used them yet. I have, however, done a LOT of research. You just take the printed ticket straight to the turnstile and they will trade it for an official Disneyland Ticket and let you in.

Yes, the pp is correct. My parents used way.com vouchers a few months ago and they went straight to the turnstile with the them. No problems!

I actually bought my park tickets when I purchased my airfare through Southwest Airlines. I paid $550 for 2 adult 4 day park hopper tickets. Orbitz has the same deal if you purchase your tickets by May 7 and be at the parks by June 16, 2015. I'm not sure when you are traveling but way.com charges a little more than the Orbitz special.

I actually bought my park tickets when I purchased my airfare through Southwest Airlines. I paid $550 for 2 adult 4 day park hopper tickets. Orbitz has the same deal if you purchase your tickets by May 7 and be at the parks by June 16, 2015. I'm not sure when you are traveling but way.com charges a little more than the Orbitz special.

It looks like way.com is $265 for a 4-day park hopper and Orbitz is $275. Unless I'm missing something?

Orbitz was more expensive for 5 day hoppers. My family (2 adults and 2 kids) was $1170 on Orbitz and $1148 on Way.

I paid $550 for my two adult park hopper tickets (4 day) for June. If I go to way.com they are $560 for two adult park hopper tickets (4 day) for the same time.

The adult park hopper ticket (4 day) on way.com is $280 and on Orbitz it's $275. Orbitz has a special right now for a limited time. You get 4 days for the price of 3. You have to travel by 6/16/15 to get that price.

Ah I see - Orbitz is cheaper for 4 day, but Way is cheaper for 5 day. Strange!
Does anyone know if way.com sells annual passport tickets? I thought I read on here before that they do but I can't find out any info on it. I emailed them but haven't heard back.

If I buy a park hopper from way.com, should I still be able to upgrade it to an annual pass? And would the ticket need to be activated first or could I just upgrade at ticketbooth before I even use it and possibly save discount value in upgrade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter