• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Way.com for Canadians?

pollywolly

Earning My Ears
Hi all!

Have been reading through so many of these threads and getting so many good tips!
Will be with the Mouse in 6 weeks:cool1:

Regarding Way.com, have read that thread with interest, and gone to the website etc... gone through the motions of booking tickets with them,(so I can read any fine print) but near the end they ask 'guests' to state their city and state... with no options for Canada.
Do I just put the zip code/state of hotel we are staying in?
Do the tickets have address details on them? Or just names and email addresses?
Or are we Canucks just plain outta luck?
Please help me save a buck or 2! (that way I can have more spends for treats;))

I have no idea about way.com but have you checked the ticket prices on flight center, I have always found them to be a good deal.

I was going to use them before prices go up next month. I will report back.

My dad lives in Seattle, so I often use his address if I need one.

Try going in to Flight Centre in person. Last time I did this and the price she got me was even cheaper than what showed on the website. They deal with various travel wholesalers so the price can vary. Plus it is in C$ which is good with our dollar a bit below par. You have to consider buying in US dollars will increase your cost by 3-5% depending on the exchange and your CC conversion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter