• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wawa

Cherinva

Co-Host of the Va. DIS Meet and avid pin collector
I head mentioned that WAWA is going to Florida....this is great. We got them here years ago. The coffee is good, and the ones here make fresh subs, sandwiches and breakfast to order.

:cool1: I practically live at Wawa!

There are some days when I travel for work that I have all 3 meals in a day there! Bagel for breakfast, salad for lunch hoagie for dinner.
And their new smoothies and frozen lemonades are excellent.

Wawa will do very well in Florida! :thumbsup2

Ok, what on earth is Wawa? Must be a restaurant back east. I have never heard of it. :confused3

I have lived in VA for almost 2 years and have not tried a sanwich at WaWa, I have a hard time buying a sandwich at a place where you get gas.

Comparing WaWa to a gas station 7/11 is uncool. WaWa is amazing.

WaWa is the NE equivalent to Buccees (w/o the Beaver nuggets)!! :thumbsup2

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buc-ee's

DisneyPhotoImage41.jpg

Eiffel-Tower.jpg

DSC02315.jpg

DSC02235.jpg

Still think Wegmans (www.wegmans.com) is the best supermarket around. Wegmans actually started in Rochester NY, and has been spreading slowly up and down the eastern Seaboard. They have local produce displayed in a farmer's market fashion (for years). The ready-made food section is huge, covering everything from sushi to subs/pizza to panini/"meals to go" and "sides to go".
Bakery, butcher, deli (no Boarshead, though, not yet. It beats Publix hands down. I think the only item Publix has that Wegmans doesn't is a liquor section, but that's a function of NYS liquor laws.
The lack of a Wegmans has actually stopped a proposed move...now that's hardcore.

I have lived in VA for almost 2 years and have not tried a sanwich at WaWa, I have a hard time buying a sandwich at a place where you get gas.

Oh, you gotta try it sometime.....I was the same way, until my daughter took me there....I love the subs...made to order...I don't have one close to my house, but I will go out of my way to get a sub....give it a shot

Ok, if we are talking good places to get sandwhiches, I go to Quizznos (love them toasted) or the deli at Safeway ( you get every 7th sandwhich free with the club card).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter