waving at fishlips cam?

ibcrazie4dizney

Mouseketeer
Have a few cheesy questions. I watched the port Canaveral cam as the dream left today. from what I read before, I assumed people wanted to get a good spot on deck to wave and be noticed on the cam. so I was worried that we wouldn't be able to find a good spot or be up at the railing. I noticed today that people are only scattered and some areas had no one. so where was everyone? are there places you cant go? is there something else going on that all the people were at?

I also saw a few people waving shiny blue streamers on sticks. they don't gave anything out on the boat do they? I was assuming we would bring something from home to make it fun.

ibcrazie4dizney said:
Have a few cheesy questions. I watched the port Canaveral cam as the dream left today. from what I read before, I assumed people wanted to get a good spot on deck to wave and be noticed on the cam. so I was worried that we wouldn't be able to find a good spot or be up at the railing. I noticed today that people are only scattered and some areas had no one. so where was everyone? are there places you cant go? is there something else going on that all the people were at?

I also saw a few people waving shiny blue streamers on sticks. they don't gave anything out on the boat do they? I was assuming we would bring something from home to make it fun.

They do hand out streamers at the sail away party. We were too busy dancing at the party to even watch the sail away!

We've been handed the blue streamers before...people on the deck trying to get the attention of the Fishlips camera operator are possibly interested in buying the footage of the sailaway and want to be sure they are in the video and can identify themselves!

Plenty of people don't hang around during sailaway after the party ends...they are going to check to see if their luggage is there or, if they have early dining, to get ready!

From what I saw in another post, the ship was late leaving port today. People were at early dinner when it did leave port, which would explain not as many people being at the railing waving. If the ship leaves on time, the sailaway party is over and the characters have left the stage when the ship is moving down the channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter