• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wave Breakfast Buffet

DizneyDreams

Mouseketeer
Hi there!
Is there still a Wave Breakfast Buffet? If so how does one go about booking it?

Thank you so much!

Our Ratings of The Wave (Breakfast Buffet): (rev 4/5/2011)
. . . food price value: B
. . . food quality: B
. . . food quantity per serving: A
. . . food prep speed: B
. . . food selection: C
. . . seating quantity: B
. . . seating comfort: B
. . . eatery atmosphere: C
. . . eatery convenience: B
. . . staff friendliness: B
. . . staff helpfulness: B
. . . character interaction: n/a

NOTE: This is a new location for a breakfast buffet. The
buffet has significantly increased its variety, and now is
very much worth the visit. At just under $20 per adult, it
is extremely reasonable for a WDW buffet. For breakfast, it
is probably the best-kept dining secret.
It has Mickey
waffles and delicious sweet potato pancakes. They use
local fresh fruit and vegetables. For those with a smaller
appetite, one can do the usual ala carte breakfast menu.

We are going to try the breakfast buffet in October and we're really looking forward to it. You can just book it via the Disney website or the ADR phone line (407 939 6244)

That's odd, I'll have to check the WDW website again. I couldn't find it on there to book.

Thank you!!!!

What is the location of this buffet? One of the parks or hotels?
It's at the Contemporary Resort, apparently you can still order off the A La Carte menu at the Wave Restaurant if you choose not to do the buffet, however.

We're hoping they continue this through next year. Sadly, we have no more room for ADR's this trip :(.

It has Mickey
waffles and delicious sweet potato pancakes. They use
local fresh fruit and vegetables.

A good review from Rusty? I better not miss this one. ;) Seriously, I love sweet potato pancakes. Do they always have them at the buffet? I may have to re-arrange my ADRs in one of my upcoming trips to make it to The Wave.

Since I'm staying at the CR, I figure I'll have breakfast there most of the time. I did forget to make breakfast ADRs for my stay - do I need to make them for the Wave? My trip is from 5/21- 5/28. Thanks!

Thanks for asking for this, I had no idea there was a buffet at the Wave. We have ADRs for our trip in June b/c we're staying at BLT and I just assumed we'd be ordering from the breakfast menu. I don't have enough posts to include a link, but there is a review of the buffet with pictures on disneydetectives.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter