Waterskiing Western Caribbean Fantasy

LoveTheEars

Mouseketeer
We are going on our first Disney cruise in September!

Wondering if there is a place that we can go waterskiing at any of the islands.. (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay).

We have excursions booked for each destination except for Costa Maya - and Castaway Cay is flexible. I looked through the shore excursions and noticed that some that have beach destinations also say there are water activities for an extra charge.

I am hoping that there is waterskiing at Castaway Cay ??

We are going on our first Disney cruise in September!

Wondering if there is a place that we can go waterskiing at any of the islands.. (Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, Castaway Cay).

We have excursions booked for each destination except for Costa Maya - and Castaway Cay is flexible. I looked through the shore excursions and noticed that some that have beach destinations also say there are water activities for an extra charge.

I am hoping that there is waterskiing at Castaway Cay ??

We have been to all of those ports many times and have never seen water skiing offered.

They are not cheap, but Red Tail Sports in Grand Cayman offers water skiing (scroll down the list) along Seven Mile Beach. Water skiing prices are near the bottom of the PDF at http://www.redsailcayman.com/content/en/images/RSS_Activities_Summary_Sheet%202012.pdf. The cruise ship page although listing DCL states that for activities not offered through the cruise line, you'd need to book direct.

Cozumel does have some water skiing along the coast, but that may only be for hotel guests. I don't have details. Unfortunately, since it's the ocean, jet skiing has generally replaced water skiing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter