Waterproof spray for sneakers

lorimay

Strolling along...
Hi.

Earlier this year when I was researching Alaskan cruises someone mentioned just waterproofing an old pair of sneakers to wear while in Alaska.

I can't remember what the product is called. Now I'm a month out and need to get moving on this.

Does anyone here know the name?

Thanks
Lori

Hi.

Earlier this year when I was researching Alaskan cruises someone mentioned just waterproofing an old pair of sneakers to wear while in Alaska.

I can't remember what the product is called. Now I'm a month out and need to get moving on this.

Does anyone here know the name?

Thanks
Lori

We used Camp Dry (by Kiwi). Got it at Big 5, but I think they have it at Wal Mart also. There are other waterproofing sprays that work just as well.

Checkout Rustoleum Neverwet. Saw some videos online and it looks amazing. Its available from home depot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter