• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Waterproof phone pouch at Blizzard Beach

cgdisney

Earning My Ears
Hi, we are planning a BB day and I have a waterproof phone pouch you wear around your neck. Can you wear them on the slides? Also, what about water shoes? Can you wear them or flip flops?

I was able to take my phone case on every ride, although I didn't go on summit plummet. Our family also wore swim shoes all day on every slide.

I was able to take my phone case on every ride, although I didn't go on summit plummet. Our family also wore swim shoes all day on every slide.
I’ll second this. I wear mine on a lanyard and just stuff it in my top on the rides to keep it from flopping around. Never had any issues. Same with shoes; I’ve got pretty tough feet but that concrete can get brutally hot in places.

Summet Plummet will make you hold your phone, water shoes, and anything else while going down, but they won't turn you away for having them. That's the only one I remember having to take water shows off for.

Just another echoing of the above! We had to take off any "extras" for Summit Plummut and Slush Gusher; no water socks/shoes, no camera/phone pouch, no sunglasses. They had us hold them in our hands, which was a little awkward! It's challenge to hold shoes, phone pouch, and sunglasses while crossing your arms pharaoh-style, crossing your legs, and (for me) attempting to be ready to plug my nose at the bottom. Otherwise, we wore our shoes on everything, phone pouch at the ready for any pictures. It seems like there was one other time I had to take my pouch off. Maybe it was the Downhill Double Dipper?

Hi, we are planning a BB day and I have a waterproof phone pouch you wear around your neck. Can you wear them on the slides? Also, what about water shoes? Can you wear them or flip flops?

It is a pain to have with you but it is doable. You just can not have it around your neck on some rides. The summit plunge can be a pain to hold it but I had a pocket to put it in in my suit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter