waterpark w/older kids and baby???

Finally_Talking

Mouseketeer
We are planning an extended trip with two tweens and a baby who will be 13 months. We went to TL years ago but have never been to BB.

Would one park be better than the other for such a big age range? Is one better than the other as far as shady areas? Not really sure how we will make this work but if anyone has any experience/suggestions, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks!

We've never been to TL, but we love BB. There's a great tween area, and the wave pool is more gentle. They can brave Summit Plummet there too. I think it's a nice park to visit. DS4 loves it, even though he misses some of the big rides.

Thanks - it's just been a while since we've been to TL. I can't picture what one of us would do with the baby while the others go on slides, etc.

We went to BB and TL last summer. I prefer TL for the shade. BB had a good kiddy area. It was tough being there for us. DH took our tweens and I stayed with DD, 7 (not very brave). My biggest frustration at both parks was not the large size. Once you split up, it's hard to find each other again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter