Waterpark questions

kopmom

Mouseketeer
We have never done the waterparks. We are only staying 5 days total later this month so we have 3 days planned already (2 days MK and 1 day Epcot). My kids really want to do Typhoon Lagoon. On the first day our flight gets Orlando at 9:15...do you this their will still be time to fit in the waterpark that day?
We are staying at All Star Music.

Also I guess its better to get the 3 day pass through Disney added to our tickets? Seems like it only a couple dollars more then the 1 day acccess and if we have any extra time on our park days they can go over for alittle?

Thanks

That is what I would do in regards to tickets. As for your first day, assuming 9:15am, you should be fine. Waterparks usually close around 7pm in the summer. We usually go for a few hours everyday when it is surface of the sun hot.

We went last week. We have gone to the parks many time but always skipped the water parks. They loved them! We spent three mornings at the water parks and then hopped to a different park for the evening. You can definitely go after your flight. I only planned two mornings there but the kids wanted a third, so I switched my fastpasses for later in the day and we went.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter