• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watermouse question

Closest place would be Coronado Springs. However if you can get to the Polynesian, Contemporary, Grand Floridian (or the Wilderness Lodge) they have a better lake to play on. They have access to Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon, which is a lot more fun than the lake at CS.

I would go with LibertyBelle on this... go to one of the Magic Kingdom resorts and rent from there... alot more fun!!

I'll 'third' that suggestion.....must play on the big lake. I liked renting from Ft. Wilderness as there is less boat 'traffic' and if you have a better opportunity to get a feel for the boat if you've never done it before. I'll be doing it again in TWO WEEKS!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Also, if you rent at Ft Wilderness, you can have lunch at Trails End...one of the best kept restaurant secrets at WDW!

I'll go even farther than the others - renting a water mouse anywhere *but* the Magic Kingdom resorts would be a waste of your money.

There's just so much more room at the Lagoon and Lake, it's the only place where you can really get up much speed and do any real maneuvering.

And the views are second to none.

Originally posted by cigar95

And the views are second to none.

Oh, I so agree....after speeding around about 40 mins I just stopped my boat in the middle of the lake/bay and faced Magic Kingdom and watched the monorail and ferry boats going by, bringing people to my Happy Place!

If the driver is under 16, don't you now need to rent the "mice", not the "racers" Are the Mice on the small lakes, and the racers at the MK resorts? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter