Watercraft Ski Adventure: Castaway Cay

birdmom

ONE BY ONE THE BIRDS TOOK MY SANITY!!!
I wanted to rent jet ski's at one of the ports, but I am worried if I get them at Castaway Cay its going to me more of a follow the leader rather then free time to play. We have owned skis in the past so I am not really looking to be "babysat" Does anyone have input on these rentals?

Castaway cay is a group ride. You don't get to just take the jet ski off for an hour. The excursions we did on the eastern and western cruises we've been on we're group activities, not free form rentals by the hour. I guess I would look at places for rentals vs excursions?:goodvibes

We did a day at Mr Sanchoes in Cozumel. While there we rented a jet ski for an hour and it was free time for the entire hour. The only limit was where you could ride. I think it was about a mile or two up and down the beach. Had a blast. So if you are going to Cozumel I would recommend Mr Sanchoes.

I wanted to rent jet ski's at one of the ports, but I am worried if I get them at Castaway Cay its going to me more of a follow the leader rather then free time to play. We have owned skis in the past so I am not really looking to be "babysat" Does anyone have input on these rentals?

My husband had the same exact fear when we booked the excursion for him and our DD13 on her birthday. Though the excursion was more of a tour, they absolutely loved it! Said it was absolutely beautiful and there were definitely times to go fast and enjoy the ski.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter