Water shoes???

Peerue

Earning My Ears
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
OK, I am so, so excited, I can't stand myself! Only 14 more days and I'll be cruising for the first time!!!
OK, do the adults need water shoes at the islands?
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We bought water shoes, or "swimmees" as DW calls them and I think it's definitely a need to bring item especially if you're going in the water to keep from cutting your feet on rocks and shells and so forth....it's a good idea to wear them at Castaway Cay if you go to Serenity Bay because there are quite a few of those rocks and shells you might cut your feet on.

I would bring water shoes for Castaway Cay. Beside protection from anything sharp, stepping on a water snail is nasty (ugh!) and we noticed quite a few in Serenity Bay!

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great time. Are you driving or flying to FL?
fahr28.gif

the water shoes are important if you are doing the Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel. the platform you stand on is submerged and has all sorts of slime/algae growing on it.

The walkways in CC are very hot so some sort of shoes are needed, why not water shoes?

Thanks for posting this question. I was just thinking about asking it myself. I guess I will add water shoes to my packing list.

Originally posted by goodstarr
The walkways in CC are very hot so some sort of shoes are needed, why not water shoes?

That's exactly what we do. Why wear sandals/tennis shoes/etc, when our water shoes (aka swimmees) have ridged rubber soles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter