Water Parks

Soak City USA is supposedly a great park about 15 mins away across the street from Knotts Berry Farm. I don't think there are any others close to D-Land Resort...

There is a water park about 30 minutes north of Disneyland. In San Dimas. I believe it is Soak City as well.

It is ranked as one of the top ten water parks in the country.

Never been there, but saw it on a special on the Travel Channel.

You will find flyers when you get to Disney, or check the web!

Have fun!

Patti

<font color=navy>The water park in San Dimas is Raging Waters and is a great park (I didn't realize it's 30 minutes away - I thought it was more). Knotts Soak City , across the street from Knotts, is about 20 minutes away by surface streets. There is another one in Irvine, I think, called Wild Rivers in Irvine .

I've been to Raging Waters before, and that one is a lot of fun. It's also more inland, so warmer.

I would suggest Raging Waters (yes San Dimas is right) just off the 210 freeway. It may take a bit longer than 30 minutes depending on trafic. It is a huge water park in a nice setting. There are lots of slide options I have spent entire days there and not done everything as there is so much to do.:cool:

Now you all know how fast my husband drives!

Thankls for posting the name of the park. It is one of those weeks I can't remember the names of my kids!

I think we will be visiting it this summer. We have two weeks planned at DL. I can't get my kids to go there everyday (but close).

Patti
Lexington, KY

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter