• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Parks

BRMommy

Earning My Ears
:beach::beach::beach:Planning ahead for October 2010. Are the water parks worth it? Which do you prefer--Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon? I have a 9 year old and a 12 year old.

:beach::beach::beach:Planning ahead for October 2010. Are the water parks worth it? Which do you prefer--Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon? I have a 9 year old and a 12 year old.

For kids that age-----Blizzard Beach. They will love it.

My family's favorite is Typhoon Lagoon. Even from a young age, the wave pool has been both my brother and mine's favorite thing to do at either water park. Both offer slides and rides for children that age.

Hi!!!!!

We went to Blizzard Beach this September and loved it. We go to water parks all summer where we live and we have not experienced one like it. The slides are great and it is very clean. The wave pool is nice. We feel it is worth the time to visit.:)

We went to TL this past August -- we all LOVED shark reef (inc. DS, 11). If you think your kids would be interested in that, I'd pick TL.

I'm a Blizzard Beach fan all the way!

my family and I have been to both waterparks numerous times and Blizzard Beach is way nicer. I'm 18 and my two younger brothers who are 12 and 16 all enjoy the rides BB has to offer much better. Blizzard Beach has a greater variety of slides including fast plungers like Summit Plummit and Slusher Gusher, Tube Slides with fun twists and Turns including the Downhill Double Dipper (along with the one of the worlds largest family raft rides), and in my opinion the best attraction of all the Toboggan Racers.

The only thing that's nicer about Typhoon Lagoon is the tidle wave pool which has really strong currents. Although BB has one too, its currents aren't quite as strong though. The slides and other attractions at TL were weak and not too fun. The Shark reef TL offers is really neat and if your children aren't too afraid of sharks it's a really cool experience.

If your choosing between the two my vote defintly goes to Blizzard Beach!

Its definetly worth it :) Blizzard beach has more rides , and its more of an exciting atmosphere but typoon laggon has a lovley surronding and its nice to have a break ...They are great in there own ways :) x

Hey,

We all prefer TL but we are all adults (even though we act like big kids), i always think TL is cleaner and better kept than BB.

Where ever you go you'll have a fab time Enjoy!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter