Water Parks questions...

WDW4TheGirls

WDW4TheGirls
We have been to Disney several times and are going in late April. We are staying on site, and plan to visit Typhoon Lagoon or Blizzard Beach for the first time. Silly question, but do we bring our own towels? Just hate to pack bulky beach towels and lug them on the plane if they happen to provide them. Thanks for any info!

You can rent towels there IIRC, but I don't believe they are provided free of charge.

$2 per towel, bath size. I think some people bring their resort towels to save the rental fee.

We're going to the water parks this summer for the first time, and from my research, they do not provide towels for free. You can rent them or bring your own from home or your hotel. I plan to pack a couple of beach towels myself. :-)

We bring them from our resort. We just grab them from the main pool, and throw them back in when we go back.

We grab some resort towels and return them to the towel bins on our way out. We only take 1 towel and a magic band.

PS - Our favorite waterpark is blizzrd beach if you are only going to one. Enjoy your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter