• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Parks in November??

GAGirl13

Earning My Ears
What are the water parks like in November? We will be there the week of Thanksgiving and the kids want to try the waterparks. I heard that Typhoon Lagoon will be closed for an annual refurb. Will BB be over crowded if TL is closed? Is it warm enough to spend the day at the water parks? :confused3

TIA for any information!!

We love the waterparks!
However while we were there this past thanksgiving the last thing on anyone's mind was heading to a water park. There were a few days that required sweatshirt for the entire day.

In 2006, the temps dropped into the LOW 30's one night.

I remember because I had to buy a jacket with Mickey on it. DD was in her Belle dress and we had to buy her a sweatshirt and matching pants.

We were at CSR and when the bus pulled into BB parking lot, everyone looked around to see who was brave enough to get off...

We have been there during the first week of November the last 2 years in a row and even though we did go to water parks it was too chilly.

Thanks for all the feedback. I was afraid it would be a little too chilly for the waterparks!! We will just have to schedule another trip for the hotter months so we can try them out!! :thumbsup2

We were there Dec. 4-11, 2012, and went to BB and also spent time at our pool. I'm a wimp about being cold, but I was fine. We wore shorts every day. I know other years it's been very cold the same week. I wouldn't rule the waterpark out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter