• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water parks and more option-did it change??

kingd4066

Mouseketeer
Ok-I may be imagining things, but I thought I could check here to make sure. When I booked our trip this year (in April), the water parks and more option had Disney Quest as part of the options. Right? I also thought it gave you the option for the mini golf too-water parks, ESPN, Disney quest, min golf, golf and the water parks of course. Did I make this all up in my mind?? Because now with the water parks and more it says only the water parks, ESPN or round of golf. That is not a great deal since 1 water park is closed while we are there and we are not bringing our clubs from home to golf! :) LOL Thanks for the input.

Disneyquest is closing next year, I think after New Year's.
Sad, they haven't kept it up to what it was originally over the years.

Wait? Is mini golf still an option? I'm actually irritated by this, as I bought 10 NE extras, and now we have one less option with DQ gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter