water park with children help...

nicholas 25

Fan of the wild lodge
Two children, one 5 and just over 48" and the other 3 at about 42". As height restrictions go, the childrens area at both water parks have restrictions for 48" and shorter. So... if I have to split up, (mom with one in the kiddie area and myself with the other in the next size up area) does one park have an advantage of having these two areas closer to each other? Haven't been to either one and last water park visit was to river country.....

Hi,
We were in this situation two years ago. We went to Typhoon Lagoon because it seemed to be milder for the younger kids. My older child was just over the height limit for the pre-schoolers area. She was able to stay in the pre-schooler area with my younger son. No one said anything to us. There were other kids who were slightly taller with their younger (and shorter) sibling(s) in the same area. I think it would be more of a problem if a taller child were not well behaved.

Enjoy your trip!

Well we went with a 5 (about to turn 6) year old and a 2.5 year old, and I will tell you that they BOTH were allowed to ride everything but I believe 2 things, at Blizzard Beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter