Water Park Pictures

MarkBarbieri

Semi-retired
While normally I love to take my camera everywhere, water parks are another story. I have to fall back on a cheap camera in a waterproof shell. I hate carrying it on waterslides. I don't like to just leave it with my stuff, but I don't like lugging it around when I swim. If you are like me, you probably don't get too many water park picture.

On our last trip, we spent a lot of time at the water parks. I broke down and brought my camera a few times. So if any of you are lacking water park pictures, feel free to download or print mine. As usual, you can click on the picture to go to my Smugmug site. Once there, you can download the original sized picture for free or you can order prints directly from the site. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to ask or PM me. I'm sorry that there aren't more pictures, but I promise you that I had a blast playing in the water when I could have been taking those pictures.

These won't help at all with scapbooking, but I thought that I would share them for fun. This one is a view looking forward while I went down a water slide. This one is a view looking backward while I went down a water slide.

Love the water slide action videos. :rotfl2: I swear I make the same face on water rides.

Oh Mark! Those pics are amazing as usual!

And thinks so much for sharing those videos! That was just so great of you!
spitcoffee.gif

Hubba hubba, that's one itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini!

I don't "do" wet, but I bet my DH and PrincessM would love the water parks (we've never been ;) ).

Omg thank you. I took our camera but I only took pics of us really and not the signs and decor. So thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mark, I moved this thread to the scrapbooking forum since that is where all the other ones are. I'll have Nancy post it in the sticky.
Thanks again for sharing your talent with us!!

did the boys enjoy the snorkeling? I don't do water either but I would love to go scuba diving someday.

and that my friend, is the ultimate butt shot! LOL

Hubba hubba, that's one itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini!

I don't "do" wet, but I bet my DH and PrincessM would love the water parks (we've never been ;) ).

I am so glad that I am not the only one who is not thrilled with the "wet" aspect. :hug: We have never been to the water parks either. It seems to be more hassle than it is worth. I will ride any ride in the parks, but some of those slides are scary! :scared1:

The closest I've been is the parking lot. We went to play mini golf last November. I'm more concerned about wearing a bathing suit :scared1: than the actual wet, but yeah, getting dressed, changing, etc., etc., seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth. Then again, we usually go in November, so it's on the cool side ;)

I am so glad that I am not the only one who is not thrilled with the "wet" aspect. :hug: We have never been to the water parks either. It seems to be more hassle than it is worth. I will ride any ride in the parks, but some of those slides are scary! :scared1:

It was neat being able to see the inside of the waterpark. I doubt we'll ever go to the waterpark because our youngest is allergic to the sun and a trip to Disney in the Summer will never be on our agenda. We hit places like Great Wolf Lodge--indoor waterpark/hotel so we know she wont get sick. With that being said I LOVED being able to see the inside of the park and all the fun that it holds!! Maybe one day our daughter will outgrow her allery and we can go to the waterpark, but for now your photos helped with the curiosity! :cool1:

mark that one of you going down the slide is a hoot! Thanks for sharing! I missed what camera you had/

Strange. Its been YEARS since we've been to the Shark Reef in Typhoon Lagoon, but I remember everyone having to wear flotation vests, not just the kids. And you were issued fins along with the snorkel. Wonder why that changed & when?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter