• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Park Pass Question

merdie

Mouseketeer
Hi! We just booked our next trip :cheer2: and purchased 5 day tickets (we are there 7 days total.) We did add the water park option. My question is do we have to use the water park tickets the same days as the park tickets? I was really confused by the wording on the website. For example, let's say we go to parks Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Can we use the water park ticket for Tuesday even though that would be a sixth day, technically?

Thanks! I think my question is as clear as mud!

My question is do we have to use the water park tickets the same days as the park tickets?
Nope, they don't have to be used on the same days but they can be if you want. You get 5 visits to the waterparks or DisneyQuest, plus your 5 park days.

Nope, they don't have to be used on the same days but they can be if you want. You get 5 visits to the waterparks or DisneyQuest, plus your 5 park days.

Great, that's what I was hoping. Thanks!

Yes. You can use the water park options on days that you do not go to a park. The water park (and more) option is a number of entries. It is generally as many entries as you have days on your ticket. So if you have 5 day MYW tickets, you should have 5 water parks (and more) entries. I say and more because you can also use them at Disney Quest, and I think for miniature golf.

Some people like to go to a water park in the morning, then one of the main parks in the evening. In the past, I have used them the way you are talking about. Our water park day would be sort of a down day. We would not go to a park that day. We would do a water park instead, then go back for a break/rest at the resort. Then maybe DTD in the evening.

You can use multiple entries per day, but each one counts. Some people go to one water park in the morning, then the other in the afternoon. That would count as using two entries. Or, you could do a water park, then Disney Quest, again, that's two entries.

I've found doing a water park on a day you don't do a main park is a good way to sort of stretch your trip a bit. Just remember that unless you got the no expiration option, those entries expire when your tickets do.

Miniature golf is included until 4pm. You have 14 days to use the 10 entries on your tickets however you choose. Returning to the same park the same day doesn't count as another entry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter