Water park & more option

chrystalc77

Mouseketeer
We just booked our November 2014 vacation and chose to add park hopper and water park and more option. The only reason is we thought of taking our 2 boys to Disney Quest.....my question is is it really worth the money??? We love park hopping but have never gotten the water park option. Advice anyone???

I always get it and it saves us money however, I just called disney and asked to have the water park and more taken off my ticket. My DD just had Tommy John surgery and can not use the water parks. We get it for the water parks and will go to both water parks on our longer trips.

My advice is to check out the price of magic quest and compare it to the price of the add on to your ticket. If you are not going to use it for the water parks and the mini golf it may not be worth it.

When we went last time, we also got 2 DQ tickets in our package, it will probably be cheaper for you to use those and just purchase the extra two tickets for you and dh.

We just booked our November 2014 vacation and chose to add park hopper and water park and more option. The only reason is we thought of taking our 2 boys to Disney Quest.....my question is is it really worth the money??? We love park hopping but have never gotten the water park option. Advice anyone???

If this is a fact, then the WPFnM Option is definitely NOT worth it. Included in your Magic Your Way Base Package are two admission vouchers for DisneyQuest. If your boys are over 14 years of age, they can go in alone while you shop downtown. And even if you decide to go, two admission tickets for Disney Quest are significantly cheaper than the WPFnM options you paid for everyone.

Where is the mini golf??

There are two- one by typhoon lagoon-winter/summerland. and one by the Swan/dolphin hotel-Fantasia. The one by Typhoon Lagoonis christmas based and fun. The one by Swan is themed around the movie and is a little harder.
We love mini golf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter