Water Park Fun & More Ticket Question

melifeld

Mouseketeer
Hi. We think we may be going to WDW in July. This will be our first summer trip. In the past we have always gone in January, and have never gotten the "Water Park Fun & More" option because of both weather and water park refurbishment schedules. I am trying to understand how the Water Park Fun & More works.

Say we buy a 7-day ticket with the Water Park Fun & More option. Does this mean we get 7 days of theme park admission and 7 days of Water Park/DisneyQuest/Etc. admission? Can we use a theme park admission and a water park admission on the same day? If we do, does this mean we cannot go to the parks another day of our visit (should we buy an extra day for each water park day we use)?

If this is a frequent topic of discussion, please just point me to the threads. I did search the forums but could not find an explanation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Melissa

melifeld said:
hi. We think we may be going to wdw in july. This will be our first summer trip. In the past we have always gone in january, and have never gotten the "water park fun & more" option because of both weather and water park refurbishment schedules. I am trying to understand how the water park fun & more works.

Say we buy a 7-day ticket with the water park fun & more option.

1. Does this mean we get 7 days of theme park admission and 7 days of water park/disneyquest/etc. Admission?

2. Can we use a theme park admission and a water park admission on the same day?

3. If we do, does this mean we cannot go to the parks another day of our visit (should we buy an extra day for each water park day we use)?

If this is a frequent topic of discussion, please just point me to the threads. I did search the forums but could not find an explanation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
melissa

1. You get 7 days of entry at any of the 4 major parks, one per day (without the park hopper option). You get 7 entries into the water parks and DQ.

2. Yes.

3. You can use those 7 major park days and 7 WP/DQ entries however you want over a 14-day period.

Thanks. So this raises another question. If we are planning whole days in single parks and whole days in water parks (i.e. not going from water park to theme park in one day or vice versa), does this mean we actually need less days than we are staying?

For example, say we are going for a 9 day stay and we want to spend 3 days in water parks. Does this mean we would only need a 6-day ticket, as we would spend 6 days in theme parks and use the "Water Park Fun & More visits" the other 3 days?

Thanks again,
Melissa

You are correct. That's what we did in 2010. We stayed two weeks, and bought ten-day passes with WP&M. We did ten days in the four major parks and used our WP&M passes on the other four days (plus at least one afternoon at Disney Quest after a major park, just because we felt like it ;)).
We fell in love with the water parks. They felt very relaxing after long days in the heat and full sun at the major parks.
Have Fun!

Thanks indimom and mesaboy2. Great help. Now I just need to start planning to figure out what we will need!

Thanks again,
Melissa:thumbsup2

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #11, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature. The ticket sticky is your friend!

I also have a question about the Water Park Fun and More ticket: Can we use the fun part of the ticket before we enter a theme park? The info I have found says the ticket is good for 14 days and starts to run when you enter your first "park" - we want to go to a water park the first day (arrival day), then 2 theme park days, then another water park day, then 3 theme park days on a 5 day ticket. In case that was poorly written: Can a 5 Day WPF&M ticket be used as follows - Sat Typhoon Lagoon (1 fun entry), Sunday AK, Monday EPCOT, Tuesday Blizzard Beach and Winter Summerland (2 fun entries), Wednesday MK, Thursday DHS, Friday MK.:confused::confused::confused:

I also have a question about the Water Park Fun and More ticket:

1. Can we use the fun part of the ticket before we enter a theme park?

2. The info I have found says the ticket is good for 14 days and starts to run when you enter your first "park"

- we want to go to a water park the first day (arrival day), then 2 theme park days, then another water park day, then 3 theme park days on a 5 day ticket. In case that was poorly written: Can a 5 Day WPF&M ticket be used as follows - Sat Typhoon Lagoon (1 fun entry), Sunday AK, Monday EPCOT, Tuesday Blizzard Beach and Winter Summerland (2 fun entries), Wednesday MK, Thursday DHS, Friday MK.:confused::confused::confused:

1. Yes

2. The 14 days start when you start to use the ticket anywhere.

I also have a question about the Water Park Fun and More ticket: Can we use the fun part of the ticket before we enter a theme park? The info I have found says the ticket is good for 14 days and starts to run when you enter your first "park" - we want to go to a water park the first day (arrival day), then 2 theme park days, then another water park day, then 3 theme park days on a 5 day ticket. In case that was poorly written: Can a 5 Day WPF&M ticket be used as follows - Sat Typhoon Lagoon (1 fun entry), Sunday AK, Monday EPCOT, Tuesday Blizzard Beach and Winter Summerland (2 fun entries), Wednesday MK, Thursday DHS, Friday MK.:confused::confused::confused:

I was wondering the same thing. Would possibly like to visit a water park on arrival day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter