Water park early entry

Lane

Earning My Ears
There were some dates in July for early entry to Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach. Now I don't see any on the Disney site but they still list them on here. Anyone know if they have cancelled early entry to the water parks this July?

I'm still seeing them from my view. Do you have specific dates you are looking for?

July 24th or Aug 1st. The Disneyworld site doesn't list early entry now but I still see it on other sites. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place, hah!

I do not know where people are getting this information. I have looked at Disney's internal (passworded) site for Cast Members and do not see any water park EMH listed over the summer. And I work at TL and have not heard anything about EMH either.

I have not seen early entry water park days, but I was just checking our July vacation days on 'My Disney Experience' yesterday, and I noticed that TL and BB are open until 8pm..perhaps this is the reason.

On this very site it lists early entry to the water parks on a few days in July and August. When I checked the Disney site it says nothing about it. But I remember when we planned this trip a few months ago we saw it on the Disney site. So, they've either cancelled it or there is a glitch and its not showing up. I just wondered if anyone else knew. We will probably not count on it and then call the park the day before :)

On this very site it lists early entry to the water parks on a few days in July and August. When I checked the Disney site it says nothing about it. But I remember when we planned this trip a few months ago we saw it on the Disney site. So, they've either cancelled it or there is a glitch and its not showing up. I just wondered if anyone else knew. We will probably not count on it and then call the park the day before :)

I am in the exact same position you are, except for we were planning on Typhoon Lagoon on June 6th. I saw it on this site first at this link...

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/earlyentry.htm#BLIZZ

Which still shows it as happening.

I thought I had confirmed it on Disney's site as well before adding to our plans for that day. But it sure isn't showing that now, so probably not happening. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter