Water park & early dinner ADR...too much?

StepInTime

Mouseketeer
We have a 4:30 ADR. If we got to TL or BB right when they open, could we go on all the slides & not feel super rushed?

I guess that depends on when you are going. If you are going during the summer and it is your intention to hit all the slides, you'll probably find long lines won't get to do much before having to leave for your ADR. I don't know about you or if you have any kids in your group, but water & sun makes us sleepy and the kids cranky. So dinner may be a "scene". My own opinion, but this is just based on our group, I wouldn't schedule an ADR on a waterpark day. It may be hard to get your kids (if you have any) to leave and everyone may be tired. We would just eat back at our room and veg.

We went in Oct in 2005 and we had ADR at 5pm. We were there at opening and we had to leave by 3:30 in order to give us enough time to get back to the resort, change and then to the restaurant. None of us wanted to go at 3:30 (adults or kids), we were having too good of a time. We left anyway and had a great meal but we said that next time we would just plan on counter service and take our time. It did make for a long day too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter