Water Park Close

Disfan1968

Ordinary Pig
Hello!

My kids are finally old enough to make doing water parks this coming summer worthwhile. On our trips down in middle august 2016 and 2017 I have a vague recollection that I noticed they tended to close around 5:00 pm. I was only half paying attention as I did not do water parks on those trips.

For this coming summer, I am seeing 8:00 pm closes for early August. Should I expect to see those closing times pared back closer to 5:00 in the coming days/months?

Thanks in advance.

I can't say for sure, but I suspect it's more to do with the weather and the month. It wouldn't make sense to stay open late up through March as it's cooler in the evenings and hardly anyone would go. But in May - September it can be pretty hot pretty late, so it would make sense to stay open later.

When I went in early a September they closed early, around 5.

Yeah that's what I remember, that somewhere in August they transition from 8:00 PM to 5:00 PM close. Something I'll have to keep an eye on as my wife burns super easy and doing water parks from 5-8 PM would be great in terms of not having to hide from the sun.

We will be there Aug 17-Aug 24. We love the water parks but I am fully expecting that week to be the week they transition to shorter hours unfortunately. I'm hoping to be proved wrong! But I am anticipating a 10-6pm schedule based on last years time frame.

We will be there Aug 17-Aug 24. We love the water parks but I am fully expecting that week to be the week they transition to shorter hours unfortunately. I'm hoping to be proved wrong! But I am anticipating a 10-6pm schedule based on last years time frame.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on hours. They should post them in the next few weeks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter