Water Park and More ticket option

Gru

Mouseketeer
I just want to make sure I understand this .... If I buy a 5 day WAter Park and More ticket I will have 10 days of activities ? For example if I goto the four major parks in the first 5 days, I can then goto waterparks or disney quest for the next five days? TIA

Yes! But you can mix them up in any combination. You can do park, waterpark, park, watermark, etc. The waterpark fun and more option can also be used for Disneyquest, which we love, and mini golfing.

Thanks for yr quick reply! We have never done the water parks before and can't wait to try them!

You an also "park hop" with this option. For example, you could spend the day at a WP or DQ and then go to one of the 4 parks, or vice-versa.

We don't bother buying park hoppers because my kids love the water parks and DQ. We were there for 10 days last month and bought 6 day WP & More tickets. We went to the WP 3x and DQ 3x. It was great!

Thanks for yr quick reply! We have never done the water parks before and can't wait to try them!

You will love them!!! The family raft ride at BB (Teamboat Springs?) is awesome, as is Downhill Double Dipper. And so is the water coaster at TL (Crush Gusher?)! Just don't waste your time with the family raft ride at TL. That's the only ride that's a total dud.

The easiest way for me to understand it is to think of it as holding 2 separate tickets.

Ticket #1 is good for 5 days in the 4 main parks, 1 park per day. You have 14 days to get your 5 visits in.

Ticket #2 is good for 5 WPF&M "visits". You can use more than 1 per day, but if you do, you will have fewer visits left on your ticket at the end of the day.

Example:

Day 1: Magic Kingdom (uses 1 of 5 main park "days")

Day 2: Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon (uses the 2nd of 5 main park "days" and 2 of the 5 WPF&M "visits")

Day 3: Disney Quest & rest at the pool (uses the 3rd of 5 WPF&M "visits").

Were you to do the above, you would have 3 main park "days" and 2 WPF&M "visits" left on your ticket and 11 days left to use them up. But, if you only visit 1 main park OR use 1 WPF&M option PER DAY, your "5-day WPF&M" ticket can indeed be stretched to 10 days of fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter