Water Mice: One Way?

Ambassador

DIS Veteran
Hello Water Mice enthusiasts! Is it possible to drive the boats one-way from WL to GF? Or must they be returned to the point of origin? Thank you for your insights.

Unfortunately,they must be returned to point of origin.:)

I would love to take one from POR to DTD and turn it in there.That would be so much fun,but it is not allowed.:)

Thanks for your reply WEDWDW: I was afraid you were going to say that. So then that leads to my next question: can you dock at another resort, have lunch and then return to your point of origin?

Thanks for your reply WEDWDW: I was afraid you were going to say that. So then that leads to my next question: can you dock at another resort, have lunch and then return to your point of origin?

I'm guessing that you could not do that, but even if you could, since you are charged by the amount of time you use the watercraft, that could turn into a very expensive lunch. Why pay the money to rent a water mouse, only to have it sit while you eat lunch?

No, you're not able to dock the watermice any where other than the place of origin.
I would suggest grabbing lunch prior to going out on the water.

Thanks everyone for your replies. Yes, it seems my idea is pure stuff and nonsense, like so many of my ideas. Just ask Mrs. Ambassador!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter