Water Mice: One Way?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by Ambassador, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Ambassador

Ambassador DIS Veteran

Hello Water Mice enthusiasts! Is it possible to drive the boats one-way from WL to GF? Or must they be returned to the point of origin? Thank you for your insights.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WEDWDW

WEDWDW DIS Veteran

Unfortunately,they must be returned to point of origin.:)

I would love to take one from POR to DTD and turn it in there.That would be so much fun,but it is not allowed.:)

4. Ambassador

Ambassador DIS Veteran

Thanks for your reply WEDWDW: I was afraid you were going to say that. So then that leads to my next question: can you dock at another resort, have lunch and then return to your point of origin?

5. madalex

madalex DIS Veteran

I'm guessing that you could not do that, but even if you could, since you are charged by the amount of time you use the watercraft, that could turn into a very expensive lunch. Why pay the money to rent a water mouse, only to have it sit while you eat lunch?

6. Tyme4wdw

Tyme4wdw DIS Veteran

No, you're not able to dock the watermice any where other than the place of origin.
    I would suggest grabbing lunch prior to going out on the water.

7. Ambassador

Ambassador DIS Veteran

Thanks everyone for your replies. Yes, it seems my idea is pure stuff and nonsense, like so many of my ideas. Just ask Mrs. Ambassador!