Water Mania

nowellsl

<font color=purple>my car finds out everytime I ha
Hi,
I'm doing some research for my sister's girl scout troup and knew this would be the place to start.

They want to go to a water park and Water Mania looks good cost wise. They would like the stationary surfing. Does anyone have any feedback about Water Mania?? I've read that it's not as crowded as the Disney Water parks and they will be going on a Saturday in August.

Also, is there a hotel within walking distance? It's located on 192 near I4. I know there are a lot of hotels on 192 but I was specifically looking for the ones closest to Water Mania. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Hi, we are going to Orlando July 9-20. The first 4 days are at the Triplet Connection Convention. The fun day for the convention is going to be at Water Mania. The cost was reasonable. The group price was $20 this inculded parking witch is usually $6 and lunch. I don't know how big your sisters troup is. There will be a 200 - 250 people from the Triplet Connection on the fun day maybe more. I don't know what kind of goup rate she could get it probably depends on the size of the group. Have you checked there website there is a section for group sales. Good Luck

http://www.watermania-florida.com

TripletDad. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It's the Park Inn and Suites.

We stayed there a couple of years ago when It was the Larson. We found it acceptable and clean. We went back there to visit Shoney's which is on the property. I personally think they have the best biscuits and gravy!

Scratch
:smooth:

Watermania is just OK for the $$. I'd strongly recommend Wet n Wild or either of the Disney waterparks over Watermania. However, they all do cost more $$

I thought about the others and Disney even offered a great group rate for Blizzard Beach. I don't think any of the others offer stationary surfing and my sister really wanted to try that. They also don't want to deal with large crowds and 30 minute waits for slides! I have heard that BB frequently reaches capacity and closes early on really busy days. Thanks for the responses - we're still checking out hotels and playing around with dates. :D

We have stayed at Ho JO MGE 4 or 5 times and Water Mania is right next door. I have never been (I only scheduled my pass trips for 5 days, just enough to do Disney). Every day we passed it my kids would ask to do there. I was never crowed, full, but not crowed. We may try that this year too.:p :p

I was looking into this too, and went on the Water Mania site and they have $6 off coupons to print out...don't know if you can use them since you have a group rate, but maybe it will help someone else!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter