Just did a test order:
Name line 1- I entered my 1st and Last name
Name line 2-I entered Res# and arrival date
Address line 1-entered street address
Address line 2-entered name of resort.

Is this how it should be done?
Thanks!
Shelley

I did this! It was a fantastic deal, much cheaper than through staples (I bought the wm brand water). I ordered about a week in advance, but it arrived 2-3 days after my order and was held for me until our arrival.

So I am heading to the world in a few hours...& I ordered from walmart this past Saturday & everything arrived yesterday. I ordered more than just water, I added some juice & gatorade & a few snacks that my son loves that I can't get at Disney.

I'll try to post and update once I check in knowing how it all went.

So I am heading to the world in a few hours...& I ordered from walmart this past Saturday & everything arrived yesterday. I ordered more than just water, I added some juice & gatorade & a few snacks that my son loves that I can't get at Disney.

Please do! I'm planning on doing the same things (adding snacks and juice), so I would love to know how it worked for you. :goodvibes

Yes please come back and post how it all worked out for you!

And just a reminder (I know a poster had already posted this), but if you're staying at these resorts, you'll be charged a delivery fee because they are considered convention resorts:
-Coronado Springs
-Contemporary (not sure if Bay Lake Towers it apart of this, but i'm thinking yes)
-Grand Floridian
-Beach Club
-Yacht Club
-Boardwalk Inn

Hi Everyone! I am heading to the world next friday.

I am planning on placing an order for water from Walmart this weekend, however has anyone ordered anything else along with the water. I was thinking of ordering some snacks my son likes that I cannot find at Disney...& since we are not driving we can't really go to a supermarket to pick it up.

Thanks for the help!

I ordered water, fruit snacks, granola bars, trail mix, health shakes (my breakfast), diapers, wipes, and an inflatable bed rail for my 2 year old-- all to be delivered from Walmart, yesterday at about 1 pm. I got a processing notice by 5 pm and a shipping notice today at 9:00 pm. Unfortunately my order is shipping in 4 boxes! Ugh! I hope they all make it. I looked up how to address it to Pop Century and the line choices are difficult, there aren't quite enough lines. Also, they let me type in more characters than what showed up as the actual shipping address!!! FYI - I put in:
First name line (supposed to be first name) -- my first and last name
Second name line (supposed to be last name) -- Hold for guest arrival June Fifth (I had to spell it out because they wouldn't allow numbers on the name lines)
Third line (first address line): Disney's Pop Century Resort front desk
Fourth line (second address line): 1050 Century Drive
Other lines are for city, state and zip.

What turned out to show up is:
My name - Hold for guest arriva
Disney's Pop Century Resort fr
1050 Century Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Fabulous. I sure hope they hold it based on my name! I think the timing will be good though, since it already shipped. It should be there by Monday or Tuesday, and we come in Tues night. :banana:

So did anyone call to check to see if/when it arrived, or did you just use your tracking info to see when it was delivered?

First of all I love Walmart so knowing that I can ship water and save money is a terrific choice. I'm thinking of shipping some Poweraide too for my sone as he loves the drink and considering all the excersise/walking he will be doing it will be a great electrolyte replenisher. Can't wait to hear more results. I don't go till September butnI love gathering all these GREAT ideas!:yay:

Does anyone know how much it costs for the delivery at Coronado Springs? We are leaving Sat. morning and it would be so great to have some water. We are all water drinkers. We allready have snacks packed but it would be great to get some other things sent.

If you order from Walmart how do you address it? We are staying at Pop Centry.

I travel for work and frequently ship a lot of items to my hotel.

The following format works.

MY Name, Arrival XX/XX/XXXX
My Phone Number
Hotel Address

Does anyone know how much it costs for the delivery at Coronado Springs? We are leaving Sat. morning and it would be so great to have some water. We are all water drinkers. We allready have snacks packed but it would be great to get some other things sent.

I believe it is $10.

So, WalMart will deliver more than just water? Is it on their website somewhere how much and what you can order?

Thanks!

So, WalMart will deliver more than just water? Is it on their website somewhere how much and what you can order?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Walmart will deliver whatever you want! I just checked tracking on my order and although it is in 4 shipments, they are all arriving on June 5 except one on June 6. We come in the night of June 5...so great timing. I only ordered last Thurs, May 31 (afternoon). So thats only about 4 mail-days lead time for anyone trying to plan ahead. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter