• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

water delivery fee

dup27

looking for fun
I've heard that if you get water delivered at the resort as of Jan you will be charged $5 handling fee. has anyone else heard of this? :scratchin

I hadn't heard this but even if that is the case I think you would still save a ton of money if you drink alot of water on your trip. I know we definitely do. We burn through all of our snack credits and then still end up spending alot of money on water....

Is the drinking water not very good in Orlando? We normally just bring our own drinking cups and refill but won't if it doesn't taste good.

I think the point is they are shipping water via mail or store delivery to save on buying it bottle by bottle in the parks or in the hotels. :)

Where do you order it from?

Costco. check out this thread.

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2025312

There was a thread recently about the $5 charge for accepting water and the thinking was it was hit or miss whether or not you would get charged. I don't even think a particular resort was charging consistently more than others. The thread then degenerated into a "should Disney store your crockpot, fridge, stroller, or other stuff for free" thread and got off path.

I have heard that there is a RUMOUR that there MAY be a charge added at the Disney resorts for accepting deliveries, but so far, it's just a rumour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter