water bottles

valpss

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with the Disney Store aluminum water bottles w/ neoprene? I noticed they have them on sale right now & was thinking getting them for our trip.

I'm wanting something that will help keep the water cold/cool and keep it from sweating and getting other things in our bag wet.

I saw some disney water bottle carrying strap/bag that was also insulated on etsy. It would carry a standard water bottle. Any thoughts on something like that?

We took cheap dollar store cups that had straps last year & it was a pain/waste. Because there was no insulation the cups sweated like crazy and the water was hot! :crazy2:

We have bought several aluminum water bottles for the kids both from Disney Store and others. Eventually they all seem to warp on bottom. Granted my kids are rough but I have also questioned if the warping is due to temperature change. The paint would chip and if warped enough, they would not sit flat. We went back to plastic sport bottles.

If you want a great water bottle buy a hydroflask they are awesome! They are pricy but you will neve renewed another bottle in your life. They keep drink cold for 24 hrs and warm for 12 and they work I bought one in hope if keeping milk inin it for our daughter at Disney. It was cold all day long and they do not sweat! Highly recommended

I have used Sigg brand bottles for years with no problems.

Love the sigg water bottles. They keep everything hot/cold for at least 24 hrs. Mine have never had any moisture on the outside. They can be purchased online or at target in the fitness section for about $25.00. The only thing I suggest is try it out before you go. The first time I used my sigg, I filled it with ice and then tap water. I drank all the water and then just had a bunch of ice that took FOREVER to melt. This was a great thing but now I do not use so much ice.

I use a Brita water bottle, and it is awesome! I carry it empty, then fill it at the water fountains. Water is cold, and the filter takes the sulfur taste out. Plus, you don't have to carry a heavy water bottle around. It weighs almost nothing with no water in it. Just my two cents:)

I was also going to suggest a Hydroflask. Well worth the money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter