Water bottles

We have never had any issues with taking water bottles of any kind into any of the parks.

Or alcohol...not speaking from experience, but I've read posts about people trying to bring booze into MK which is a "dry land" ;)

Actually you can't bring alcohol into any park just not the MK.

Also in parks that serve alcohol, you can't leave with an open container. So you can leave the World Showcase through the IG with a closed bottle of wine, but you can't leave with one the drinks they serve.

The previous posters are correct, you can most certainly take alcohol into the parks. Now, whether you are supposed to or not is a different story.

In all my trips to WDW, I have never seen them sniff or question any water or juice bottle of anyone in my group or anyone around me. Does it means it has never happened or will never happen, no. Red wine looks alot like cranberry juice and they make alot of clear rums, and of course there is always vodka/gin etc.

You can also get free water at any CS location, which I think is easier than carrying a water bottle around all day.

Thanks everyone!
I had not thought about alcohol...too funny!

We wanted to make a grocery stop and thought we would pick up a case....of water that is....:lmao: so we could take our water bottles into the park.

You can also get free water at any CS location, which I think is easier than carrying a water bottle around all day.

Really? I would think Disney would charge for the cup! Well if that's the case that even easier.

Really? I would think Disney would charge for the cup! Well if that's the case that even easier.

The issue is you should wait in line and thats always not convenient and you should have still have a bottle.

In the hot months you should be sipping water all day long not just drinking a cup every once and awhile. It may work out the same overall consumption but I have heard its best constantly drink.

I was only kidding about smuggling in the booze BTW. I would never be that desparate, but I bet you its been done!!

Bring multiple ones i suggest as i brought only one and thought i would just fill up at the water fountains. Now maybe its just me being from jersey but the water out of those fountains tasted funny. i had to buy multiple water bottles that day ! it adds up !

Yup! We take our reusable Polar insulated water bottles! Fill them 1/3 way the night before and freeze them. Then add free cs water to them throughout the day! We each have our own color as not to share germs!

The previous posters are correct, you can most certainly take alcohol into the parks. Now, whether you are supposed to or not is a different story.

In all my trips to WDW, I have never seen them sniff or question any water or juice bottle of anyone in my group or anyone around me. Does it means it has never happened or will never happen, no. Red wine looks alot like cranberry juice and they make alot of clear rums, and of course there is always vodka/gin etc.

You really should have said 'sneak' not 'take' and there have been posts from people saying they have seen guests questioned. So don't do it. :thumbsup2:)

When we went late august early september I figured we would freeze a bottle or two and bring that with us into the parks. Then my husband remembered having a camelbak from when he was in the military. It was the best IDEA EVER!!!!!:cheer2: we filled it up the night before and put in the fridge overnight, also the next morning my DH would go and get a bucket of ice and put that in too! It usually stayed cold until mid afternoon(2-4pm)(we left our room at around 7 am each morning). We usually had enough water to last till dinnertime. Then after dinner would get ice and some water to refill partially. The kids(twins 7) could stand in line and lean over and have themselves a drink, we could be walking and then they would come and walk beside DH and take a drink and walk. It was the best idea ever!!!! We figure when we go again in 2 years, we will get one for the kids to have to share, and the DH and I will share his!!!

The hubby finally had the best idea ever!:rotfl:(Can you tell it was a great idea??:lmao:) I would recommend doing this!

Bring multiple ones i suggest as i brought only one and thought i would just fill up at the water fountains. Now maybe its just me being from jersey but the water out of those fountains tasted funny. i had to buy multiple water bottles that day ! it adds up !

Yes many find the water very "funky" but the Britta or Bobble bottles do take out the taste.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter