• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Water Bottles & Coolers

nssteve

Earning My Ears
Can you bring water bottles and a soft cooler into the parks. The cooler I was thinking to take will hold 3 plastic bottles and will fit in a back pack. Thanks

As long as the cooler is not bigger than the size of a lunch box yes you can bring it in. If it is bigger than a lunch box you will have to check it at guest services.

Yup...just as long as its not a huge cooler.... instead of carrying a cooler to keep your water cool.. you may want to invest in a Camel Pack... A insulated back pack full of water with a little hose you can turn on and off... Its not ridculous looking or anything and if you have kids its a good idea... the end works as a straw... only downside is you would have to share it.. so might be bad for gems etc... you could always get water bottles with straps that hang around the neck and fill them up with it... a Brita water bottle is a life saver if you dont like the taste of the water! you can buy it at amost any wall-mart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter