Water Bottle for Child CS?

shaycamp21

DIS Veteran
In the August heat I would rather my dd's drink water than soda or juice to keep them more hydrated. Is this an option with a child's cs meal? I was hoping not to have to use a snack credit for water.

In the August heat I would rather my dd's drink water than soda or juice to keep them more hydrated. Is this an option with a child's cs meal? I was hoping not to have to use a snack credit for water.

I don't drink soda myself and when we had the DDP in the fall, I was not permitted to get bottled water even for myself let alone my kids at most restaurants on the DDP.... I believe it was just for soda/juice/milk at the majority of the places we ate. I'm not sure if it's changed since then or if I just happened to choose the "wrong" places :rotfl: Most of the time I ended up paying OOP for it...

At Easter, we got bottled water as our drinks at CS with the dining plan. Dd7 received a smaller size with her kid meal though.

I know a lot of the Disneyland restaurants are now adding a small pint size childs water as an option to their kid's meal. (you can choose a pint of milk, juice, water, or a kid's fountain drink) I would not be surprised if WDW is doing the same thing. It is not consitent yet at ALL CS places here, so make sure you check the menu before you order.

You can always ask for a cup of ice water to go with your meal for no additional charge.

When we were at WDW a couple of weeks ago, some CS places offered a small bottle of water as an option, some didn't. Some of those that didn't had the 20 oz bottles available for a snack credit.

We just got back yesterday. We were not allowed to get bottled water at TS restaurants, but were allowed at CS.

As someone mentioned above, they have added the little water bottles to many CS kids meals. At Pizza Planet (since there isn't a specific kids menu) my son was able to get a big bottle of Minute Maid apple juice or Nestle Quik chocolate milk which was great

You can always get water. If they won't give you a bottle, you can request a cup of ice water. If they serve drinks out of a machine, they have to offer you free water. We know this b/c our oldest child has seizures from extreme temperature changes, and we were told years ago that is a law that public facilities need to provide cold drinking water to patrons. (This goes for any public place....not just Disney. Some places will offer you a drink from a water fountain....but most places will give you the free cup of ice water if you ask.)

Also, we have used the DDP 3 times and have received bottled water wherever it was available. We are going this September and during the "free" time. The other 3 times we have paid for the DDP. It really is a great value!

Have fun!

I've never had a problem getting the large sized bottle of water with my cs meals. I can't specifically remember how it worked with my dd, but I do know I don't let the kids drink soda during the day at WDW (too dehydrating) and they always had either milk, juice, or bottled water. I didn't pay OOP for anything, so maybe it's just the place you go? We usually eat counter service at Pecos Bill's, Columbia Harbor House, Flame Tree, or Sunshine Seasons along with various resort food court locations.

I do not drink, nor do I let me kids, drink tap water from WDW. I find the central Florida water is rough on our tummies (have no idea why) so it's strictly bottled for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter