Water Bottle Carabiners

licountrygirl

licountrygirl
Can anyone tell me where to find these? I have been searching the internet and all I can find are printing companies that will make them in bulk with your ad on it. Ebay has them but they are ridiculously priced with the inflated shipping and handling.

I have looked at Target and Walmart - nothing.

Any suggestions?

Nope, but let me know if you find any, and I'll do the same for you.

How many would you need?

I recently ordered one from the Coke rewards program or I also found them right at WDW.

We are a family of four, and we are traveling with another family of 3. So 7 if I can find them.

Thanks for the amazon link. I'll keep that in mind.

I know they are available in WDW, but I wanted to be able to use it this summer, too.

Will glady accept any other suggestions.

Can anyone tell me where to find these? I have been searching the internet and all I can find are printing companies that will make them in bulk with your ad on it. Ebay has them but they are ridiculously priced with the inflated shipping and handling.

I have looked at Target and Walmart - nothing.

Any suggestions?

DO you have a local camping/outdoors store? That's where I found mine. My DD's needed them for GS camp. Good luck! :thumbsup2

Sports authority has em... $7.00 seemed steep to me though.:goodvibes

We found ours at our local Super Wal-Mart. If I remember right, they ran 5-10 apiece. Good Luck! My kids used them on our last trip and found them very worthwhile.:cool1:

I never knew there was such a thing. I've only seen the ones that hang around your neck on cords, but these look SO much better. I definitely have to invest in some of these before our next Disney trip.

Walmart has 2 different kinds in their camping section. One has a rubber o ring that goes over the bottle, the other has a metal clip piece that sort of slides onto the neck of the bottle. I don't think either was more than a couple dollars. (I want to say they were each a dollar, but don't quote me there!)

There's also directions on Family Fun to make one:here

we got ours at Walmart. They had them in the camping section, and also in the fitness section.

although for about another $1 or $2 we also got some right at Disney (with the key chains) and it has a cute mickey head on them:lovestruc

Our Walmart Supercenter has them in the camping section for $.99 a piece.

Diana

Walmart for $1 a piece for the metal ones in the camping section. They were hanging up and on a card package.

tip - don't try to put a water bottle bigger than 16oz. on the rubber ring clips; trust me... it'll break! :scared1:

I bought my first two at Magellans Travel Store. I've been able to get plastic "L" shape bar with a "u" at one end (sorry don't know how to best describe otherwise) at a National Park (Organ Pipe in Az) for about a buck. The longer part of the "L" just slips in the top of your waistband so no beltloops are needed and the shorter part of the "L" sticks out and you put your water bottle on the "U" at the short end of the "L".

I have purchased Mickey head ones at WDW in the past. I believe they were $6 or $7 plus tax. More of a novelty, really.

Golf stores!

My friends said the ones at WDW were less expensive and just as good as the ones they purchased at the golf store. :)

lillian vernon -lilly's kids section- has 2 bottle holders on a carabiner for $7.98

I also have the one from mycokerewards- or should I say HAD - because after one trip to WDW and clipping the bottle to the stroller, the clip part is broken. I think the hinge spring thing is the culprit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter