Watching Wishes from the Poly??

JaxCon

Mouseketeer
Someone mentioned watching Wishes from the Poly, could someone give me some details on this? Is this good spot to watch Wishes?

Thanks

Our first night of our last trip we watched Wishes from the Poly. We ate at Kona Cafe and then headed down to the beach to snag a hammock and watch the show. You'll find differing opinions on whether or not this is right, etiquette-wise, but I believe that it's OK as long as you ate dinner at one of their restaurants or used one of their other services. Personally, it's my least favorite location to view it from, because it's just not the same as being in the park. But for a person who doesn't visit the parks on Day One, it works out really well and I'll do it again.

Can you hear the fireworks from the beach at the Polynesian? I know they pipe it into Ohana, but what about the beach?

Thanks!
Wade

If you make PS to have dinner at the CR, after dinner stick around and you can watch the wishes show from one the platforms. Great view and music gets pumped in to the area.

I personally recommend the Chef Mickey's. loved the food:hyper: ::yes::

Over by the pool they may pipe in the music, but if you're on the beach you won't hear anything.

Thanks all I think I will skip this idea, my kids may enjoy in more from inside MK.

We always plan to have dinner at Ohanas one night during our stay. After dinner we go out and sit in a beach chair and watch the fireworks. The music is piped into the beach and you can hear it just fine. We then watch the Illuminations water show. We don't have to fight the park crowds at all.

You'll probably want to watch wishes at least once from inside the park. But after you've experienced it, the Poly is a nice, realxing way to enjoy the fireworks. It's not quite the same, of course, but the fireworks are very high/large. Also, if you get there a little earlier, you can watch the electric water pagent beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter