Watching for BOG Breakfast to be Extended-Now Open :)

Whew! Just finished work and checked here! I was afraid I missed it but luckily I was able to get it for December 21! Yay! Thanks all for keeping a watch on it! Hope everyone got what they needed!

Congrats! Looks like we'll both be there the same time too :D They should make like Disboards buttons or something so we can notice each other and salute as we're running around xD

What do you mean it has increased to 21.99 pp? When I look at the breakfast menu, it lists options with all prices? Am I missing something?

Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park
With the successful test of the fast casual breakfast experience at Be Our Guest Restaurant inMagic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort, we are excited to announce this as a permanent offering.

The prix fixe French-inspired breakfast menu includes pastries, cured meats and cheeses, eggs Florentine, vegetable quiche, and more. Plus, your Clients can indulge in the Croissant Doughnut, a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream. Younger Guests can enjoy brioche French toast, scrambled eggs, fruit crepes, as well as cereal and oatmeal.

Breakfast will be served 8-10 a.m. daily. Pricing will be $21.99 plus tax for adults, $13.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years. Reservations will be available beginning Aug. 3, 2015 for dates Oct. 4, 2015 and beyond via My Disney Experience, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Advance reservations are encouraged. The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted.

Congrats! Looks like we'll both be there the same time too :D They should make like Disboards buttons or something so we can notice each other and salute as we're running around xD
I read somewhere that official way for DIS to find each other is to get the mickey head shaped paint sample called alien green and where it.

Raising the price from an already too-high one is a crappy move, IMO. Feels like a bare money grab because it's so soon after it was started, know what I mean? I am so glad I have free dining.

Breakfast at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom Park
With the successful test of the fast casual breakfast experience at Be Our Guest Restaurant inMagic Kingdom® Park at Walt Disney World® Resort, we are excited to announce this as a permanent offering.

The prix fixe French-inspired breakfast menu includes pastries, cured meats and cheeses, eggs Florentine, vegetable quiche, and more. Plus, your Clients can indulge in the Croissant Doughnut, a fried doughnut topped with banana caramel sauce, chocolate ganache and whipped cream. Younger Guests can enjoy brioche French toast, scrambled eggs, fruit crepes, as well as cereal and oatmeal.

Breakfast will be served 8-10 a.m. daily. Pricing will be $21.99 plus tax for adults, $13.99 plus tax for children ages 3-9 years. Reservations will be available beginning Aug. 3, 2015 for dates Oct. 4, 2015 and beyond via My Disney Experience, or by calling 407-WDW-DINE. Advance reservations are encouraged. The Disney Dining Plan will be accepted.

Thanks...so I guess the things for $19.99 and the items on the kids menu aren't available anymore? Or does this mean the $19.99 price just went up to $21.99 for whatever you choose? The website doesn't have that info.

I read somewhere that official way for DIS to find each other is to get the mickey head shaped paint sample called alien green and where it.

I agree! A button would be great! I always wonder who at the parks might be a fellow Dis Member. I have read about the paint sample but I have never seen one in the parks or have gotten one for myself. I have seen some window decorations that include a Mickey head and say "Do you Dis?"
I might make one for our window at POP this year.

Thanks...so I guess the things for $19.99 and the items on the kids menu aren't available anymore? Or does this mean the $19.99 price just went up to $21.99 for whatever you choose? The website doesn't have that info.

The menu items in the Email seem to be the same. Im assuming they only increased the price. (though I wish they would change the menu! Or at least add some typical American options)

A little hint for those that are getting times late into 8, or even 9.

Instead of just selecting "Breakfast" Select 8 am itself, and 8:10 or earlier can show up, where Breakfast wasn't showing until 8:45 for some.

Good luck!

I put in 8am and could only get 8:10 - my husband put in 630 and got us an 8am. Definitely put in early times!

Last edited:

The kids menu is still available; I just viewed the menu and the prices for adult entrees still read $19.99. I am wondering where this information came from and if they did raise the prices on some of the adult entrees could it be because of the cost of eggs? Many of our local restaurants are having to raise their breakfast prices because of higher prices.

I was able to just nab mine as well for December. :D I am hoping that this is considered a counter service meal instead of TS, as that would be awesome. Thanks for the heads up! Now if only Liberty Tree would open up!

The kids menu is still available; I just viewed the menu and the prices for adult entrees still read $19.99. I am wondering where this information came from and if they did raise the prices on some of the adult entrees could it be because of the cost of eggs? Many of our local restaurants are having to raise their breakfast prices because of higher prices.

The info came directly from Disney, as I pasted above.

I am curious how many people who snagged reservations may discard them if the park hours change. I won't lie. I will get rid of mine and just do lunch instead, especially if I am not using a DDP. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter