• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watching Block Party Bash tomorrow....where is best place to view?

littlbugmom

DIS Veteran
We're having an excellent time!! Arrived Thursday...it's chilly in the mornings but very nice soon after. We've had no waits more than 10 minutes and most only 5!!

Where is the best place to view the Block Party Bash? Someone told me "by a beer place" and only 4 or 5 people can fit in the little area....but he can't remember anything else about where he was! He said his kids shook hands with nearly every character and he thinks it's because of this prime spot.

Is there a good location to get a lot of character interaction?

Here is a map with the approximate locations of the "parade stops" for Block Party Bash.

The parade makes two stops in order for special "shows" to take place along the route.

If you stand at any of these numbered areas, you will see the "shows" mentioned on the list.

DHS_BPB_092208.gif

If you want to be able to have character interaction get to a spot at least 45 minutes before based on what I saw this past Wednesday! I found a spot, not a sitting spot at the curb or in the front of the watching area, at 30 minutes before the parade was to start and all the benches and front spots were already taken.

I can vouch for spot # 2 on Robo's list..

We stood opposite the "Tailor to the Stars" store and watch the Block Party Bash at that stop and it was pretty darned good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter