Watching a sunset... but where?

typhoonlagooner

Big girls can wear water wings too...
I've got some "down time" and would really love to kick back, relax, and enjoy a sunset :cloud9:

We're staying at the Grand Floridian and was wondering if the beach between the Poly and GF would be the best for this? I'm not sure where exactly the sun sets on disney property though!

Would it be "better" from the WL/CR beach? What about the Boardwalk area?

My guess would be since "sunset point" is at the Poly, that would be my best option... but I wasn't really sure!

Any help or pics would be great... thanks!

If you were on the beach between the Grand Floridian and the Poly the sun would set right behind the GF. It makes for some really nice pictures of your resort.

You might swing all the way toward the pool at the Poly if the sunset is behind the GF.

Also, if you are there another night where there is a P & P party (besides the night you are going to P & P), watch the fireworks from the Poly. We were there this past summer when there were 2 P & P parties. We couldn't attend since we had a 7 mo old with us. But, the fireworks were amazing and I can't believe you feel their full effect from inside the park. They are a very wide set of fireworks (think Big Thunder Mtn all the way to Space Mountain). They definitely span the width of the park.

Awesome. Even July 3rd in Chicago may not be as good.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter