• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watched Thread - Email Alerts Request

coley444

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I noticed I wasn't getting email alerts for watched threads that have activity.

A couple weeks back I read that you have to view the thread to reset subsequent email alerts. When the latest alert came through I did click the "view thread" button in my email.

However, apparently I wasn't logged in on my iPhone and thus I didn't get subsequent email alerts despite viewing the thread.

Is it possible to offer an option to receive email alerts for all posts to a watched thread in the same manner as the previous board?

This is most pertinent for my watched "cancelled ADR" threads.

I've relied on these email alerts for "cancelled ADR" threads in the past and I've been able to just quickly scan my email alerts to see if it's a date I'm interested in. When it's not a date / restaurant that's relevant the process ends there and I just wait for the next email.

With this new system I have to navigate to the forum for each posts and verify I'm logged in to reset the email alerts. I do check the stay logged in box but sometimes a re-log in step is necessary.

The new email alert system is tedious in comparison to just tracking through my personal emails.

The beauty of the email alerts is not having to log in repeatedly but track more directly.

Is this possible to adjust?

Thanks,
Nicole

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter