Watch your e-mail - rumore that new pins are coming

Just got an emailed pin code this afternoon. 40% off select Villas & select deluxe resorts, 35% off select mods & select values. Dates are: 2/27-3/5, 5/8-5/27, 5/31-6/4, 8/21-10/8, 10/23-10/29, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/24 Book by 2/28/11

Haven't gone in to see which "select" resorts are included though.

i got one that was a flat 30% off any resort december 1-22. i had specifically been pricing out dates in december though. i was surprised it was so targeted.

i wish i'd have gotten a 40% off code. that would've been even better (i'll save it everywhere i can). as it is, i did book CR with the 30%. DD wants to go to celebrate her 10th birthday. and we'll also have a six-month old. i want the most convenient resort possible. :thumbsup2

Just got an emailed pin code this afternoon. 40% off select Villas & select deluxe resorts, 35% off select mods & select values. Dates are: 2/27-3/5, 5/8-5/27, 5/31-6/4, 8/21-10/8, 10/23-10/29, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/24 Book by 2/28/11

Got the same one today...

I got the code also today, I am excited, but would prefer to go into 2nd week of October! Also, not sure if they would offer free dining, but I think that would be a better deal for my family! What is the chances of free dining do you think, or into the 2nd week of October code?!?!

Just got it as well.

I didnt get anything yet but the 40% off is the room only rate right now that has been released correct?

Oh I so want that pin, then I could change our dates back to the end of October and add a day

I just got a PIN today for many dates all the way up through December. The interesting thing was it was bookable online. When I clicked to see the details it brought me to the site with a spot to enter the PIN and our name then it priced it out for me right there online. Pretty cool.

me too, received the same email pin code.

and i also received a different pin code when i called to book the other day.

since 1970's i have been going to the motherland, staying on site once it was available and now i get 2 different pins within a few days............

i don't believe this.........
1.gif

Just got this by regular mail addressed to my DH. I believe any other PIN I've ever received has been by email to me.

I'm sure this has been asked/answered on here a million times before, but you know how with free dining as long as you arrive on the last day of the offer, they extend it through your stay? Does it work the same with room discounts or is it only valid on those exact dates?

Since early June through late August have been excluded from all of the discounts I've seen (or are those dates valid for one I don't know about?), I wonder if that means it will be a little less crowded than usual during that time? They definitely had discounts through that time period last year -- and previous years.

I just got the 40% deluxes/deluxe villas and 35% off mods/values. I went in and priced a few and was able to quote all of the ones I chose, including standard views. Got a $168 rate at Wilderness Lodge for the week before Christmas.

Fingers are crossed that it went to DH's email, since it was no where to be found in my inbox! :ccat:

Just got this by regular mail addressed to my DH. I believe any other PIN I've ever received has been by email to me.

I'm sure this has been asked/answered on here a million times before, but you know how with free dining as long as you arrive on the last day of the offer, they extend it through your stay? Does it work the same with room discounts or is it only valid on those exact dates?

Since early June through late August have been excluded from all of the discounts I've seen (or are those dates valid for one I don't know about?), I wonder if that means it will be a little less crowded than usual during that time? They definitely had discounts through that time period last year -- and previous years.

exact dates, it doesnt extend with RO discounts. Free dining does extend though. August is usually crowded, that is prob why they are excluding it

exact dates, it doesnt extend with RO discounts. Free dining does extend though. August is usually crowded, that is prob why they are excluding it

Thanks, that's what I thought. Oh well. We're staying at the S/D this time anyway, but would consider changing to a Disney resort if the right deal at the right time came along. Doesn't look like it will, but it's still exciting to get Disney mail/PIN codes. :)

I booked at 35% off (even though I found out the agent screwed up and did 30 the first tim). But doesn't matter cause I got a PIN for 40% off!!!:goodvibes WL here I come!

I know a lot of people are posting up the resort discounts which is great...

I have been waiting for the KIDS PLAY AND STAY for free promo again this year.. and I am not sure if it was JUST release again or if it has already been online for a while.. but I did just find it on the official site again for 2011... YEAH...

http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....fy11q2q4kids&CMP=BAC-WDWFY11Q2YSQ2DomRack0001

booking code GW8

Hope that helps those that dont already have season passes... it does save a TON of cash if you are travelling with children...

I mean last year we went and spent $1000 on just 5 days at the theme parks.. on top of what we paid for our off-site hotel... and well with this deal it would only be $1124 for 4 nights on site and 5 day tickets.. that is just crazy...

how do you get a pin?

It's a mystery. All you can do is sign up for whatever you can on the Disney site and hope they send you one. Some people seem to get them all the time. Some people seem to never get them. We never got one for our previous trips 2005 to 2007, but in the last year, I've received them quite a few times.

I just got the same one everybody is talking about.
40% off select deluxe
35% off select mods and values

That's a decent savings over the current general public discounts of 30% on deluxe, 20-25% at mods, and 15-20% on values. And it extends out further with some dates into December.

But it's not available for our currently planned dates in June. And even if we changed our dates, with my family of 7, I still don't think it's enough to convince us to stay on-site.

For our June trip, I can do a 3 bedroom condo for about $90/night or a 4 bedroom pool home for about $120/night. I priced out a september trip using the pin code and Pop century is coming up at $75/night including tax, which is a great rate, but that would still put us at $150/night for 2 rooms, so I think we'll be sticking to off-site for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter