• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Watch wearers.....

jen0610

DIS Veteran
....how do you wear your watch??

Do you have it with the face on the top of your wrist or on the underside?

Do you wear it on the arm you write with or your off arm?

I got a watch for Christmas and DH just noticed how I was wearing it and said it looked odd.

Neither. My band is loose so it flips around like a bracelet. If it was a regular buckle band it'd wear it with the face on top of my wrist.

My off arm.

I got a watch for Christmas and DH just noticed how I was wearing it and said it looked odd.

:joker:

I wear it on my left arm (I'm right handed), on "top" of my wrist.

My dad wears his "underneath" his wrist.

My off arm, with the face on top- but it is always slipping around to the side away from me or underneath, which bothers me. It is a buckle style, but the next hole is too tight, so I have to wear it a smidge loose.

Left arm (Right handed), face up.

My ex in highschool wore his watch face down until one day I asked why would he wouldn't want to show off the face of the watch, the part that has the details. He couldn't explain why he didn't wear it face up, but switched it going forward.

I wear mine on the underside of my wrist because I find it is easier for me to read quickly. I also wear it on my off/left arm as I cannot handle wearing anything at all on my right arm.

My Mickey Mouse watch is worn on my "off" hand (left) - face down. Something about the face sitting on/hitting my wrist bone has always been weird to me.

It looks like I am the odd one. I wear my watch face up on my left arm. I write, eat, sew left handed but do many other things right handed--iron, hold a racquet, etc. I do many things with both hands like painting with a brush or roller.:)

It starts out on the top of my wrist, face up, on my left wrist, but always shift down toward the outside of my wrist, so that if I want to look at it, I have to push it back up on the wrist.

I also wear mine on my left arm (I am right handed) on top of my wrist.

Me, too. It's actually more comfortable to wear it on the inside of my wrist, but the crystal tends to get scuffed when I wear it that way, so I don't.

It looks like I am the odd one. I wear my watch face up on my left arm. I write, eat, sew left handed but do many other things right handed--iron, hold a racquet, etc. I do many things with both hands like painting with a brush or roller.:)

I'm somewhat ambidextrous as well - I write with my right hand, but brush my teeth and hair with my left hand, use my computer mouse with my left hand, eat with my left hand, scratch off my lottery tickets with my left hand (LOL). I wear my watch, without which I feel naked, on my right arm, face up.

Queen Colleen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter