Watch Two And A Half Minutes of Pixar’s ‘Brave’

I'm going to resist clicking on the link because I don't like watching parts of movies in advance. Generally, I don't even like trailers.

That said, I was forced to sit through the trailer of what seemed like every kids movie coming out in the next five years before "Arietty," including a trailer for "Brave." And I have to say, it didn't grab me.

But I might have been numb from all the trailers at that point...

I was wondering what the next pixar flick was going to be! Thanks for sharing - I don't think it looks to bad, might even see it in the theater...so spoiled with my bluray collection, itunes and netflix :lmao:

All I know about Pixar trailers is that:

After the trailers for Wall-E we had no desire to see. We love the movie.
After the trailers for Up we had no desire to see it. We love the movie.

Etc, etc, etc. At this point, we'll drink the cool aid and try almost anything they put out that isn't named Cars or Cars 2.

And since my ancestors were Scottish, I can't turn down a Pixar movie set in Scottland. :)

the trailer isn't great, but I love the concept. Did you know that this was supposed to have been the first pixar film directed by a woman? But she got removed from the project partway through. At least it's the first pixar film starring a woman :D

they just released pics of the dolls the other day too :goodvibes

Reminds me a lot of How to Train Your Dragon and we loved that. I am looking forward to it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter